1st Grow - Closet - LED - Auto

mhoehn17

Ill be starting my first grow very soon. It will be in my closet basic probably 2 plant at a time setup with cardboard. Very cheap I dont reccomend but im on a super bidget and dont trust buying anymore. I chose to start wirh nirvana seeds bubblelicious fem. Auto. I havent heard great things about them but have tried them not the strongest but Short grow cycle and fiys for my setup. On my phone so I apologize for mistakes.
Grow room ...I have a box from a tool box 1.5 foot by 2.5 foot with a smaller box on top I have sealed all gaps from the top to bottomalso painted both boxes flatwhite
Lighting... not completely sire on this I have one 120 watt led also 4 100 watt cfl im not sure how many cfls im going to use I dont want heat they will be hanging probably 2.5 or 3 ft above the plants
Soil/nutes...I am using a scotts brands with some nitrogen and phospurus, I also bought two of the supplements from nirvana seeds flower tabs and soil tabs ill be using those in one pot and a tomota nutrient system in the other to see which works better. Ill mark accordingly.
Seeds... as I said before 2 feminized auto flowering bubbleicious seeds from nirvana seeds.
I will have one vornado fan set on low inside to circulate air.
I will post pictures soon just waiting for seeds so I can start and comments or suggestions are much appreciated.

Did you ever get your grow started? Is your journal still alive? :popcorn:

Yes I had trouble with my computer and a few other things. If your intrested in anything specific or growing bubblelicious soon. Its going very strong and can answer any questions you have. Otherwise I'm going to try to post some pics soon and write out my journal I have a handwritten one. Very good strain.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom