Nirvana's Papaya Kush Indoor Scrog - 2009

Thanks pan. So I only smoke product out of a vaporizer now unless I'm backpacking then its a joint. Anyways I have been saving up the vaporized pot shit for a while and this past weekend used 2 ounces of it in 1 cup of oil and made pot brownies. Honestly I didn't expect to get very high or high at all but holy shit those brownies nearly had me tripping on thc and I know found a use for my "pot shit". It turns out that vaporizing pot leaves 15 to 5 percent of the avaiable thc in the product.

That's the great thing about this site just make sure ýou are vaping at a temp that leaves the vapd pot a light golden brown. If it goes black toss it out. I use a hotbox and one ounce per half cup of oil sounds aboutr right to me.

Okay for another update gave the girls their first dose of budding nutrients and finished sealing up all the duct work. There are 54 bud sites currently and after sealing the ducting system and everything there is absolutely no smell whatsoever and the cabinet stays right at 80 degrees. I am always trying to add to and better my grow box the only thing I feel I need to do now is make it more light proof and maybe possibly some day install a ebb and flo system for hydro. Oh and the plants are all verified females first signs of hairs are already forming... Pictures

Day 3 flowering
day_3_flowering.jpg

Closeup on two bud sites
day_3_flowering_-2.jpg

Thanks all be back soon.

Looking good man keep up the good work, the ladies are looking mighty sexy.

definitely paying attention to this!! exaktly how i plan on building my box in the next month or two. same lighting too. only difference is im planning on going hydro, possibly buckets, but possibly totes.

still unsure, trying to do as much research as possible.

Would you use different reflective matterial? I saw the mylar lined plywood at Depot for 9 bucks a sheet, thought it would be perfect...

Right on thanks for the compliments.

Thanks smokeymcmedic you have to get one your lungs will Love you for it believe me.

Right on thanks for stopping in and checking out the grow. I am going hydro and already have a plan ill post my drawing later maybe that will help. And just buy reflectix in the insulation isle or panda plastic.

:popcorn:just tunned in and man they are looking great I want to try this somtime I have like 40-50 somthing maybe more sites on mine but they are cluddered because i am not doing a scrog but wish i had. anyways ++++reps man WOW great job cant wait for finished product.:nicethread: dont forget about a time lapse

Hey all what's going on everything still looks gorgeous in the cab. I have been dealing with ph issues again it rose up to 7.2 I am going to suck it up and buy ph down instead of using lemon juice ill just have to make sure to flush for a full week before harves ti just hate chemichal tasting bud.Can I go to the aquarium store and get ph down or is there a special type you need to use from the hydro store. Ill post pics later tonight and get a bud site count I'm on my lunch now at work.

Peace out
:peace:

Hey guys picked up some ph down samples from the hydro store I wont need to buy any for a really long time lol because they gave me at least 20 30ml bottles and my tap water comes out at 6.5 anyways after a run through the brita. It's when the nutes are added I need to adjust the ph. Also I am in a bit of a bind.... I have the ladies in 3 gallon pots and have always used the same pots in past grows but I suppose papaya must have an abnormally large root ball because I see a root or two poking its nose out the holes. Luckily the plants are nearly done growing and there are not many roots exposed yet but next time around I will use bigger square pots too make sure this doesn't happen again. Oh well the ladies are woven in the screen and there is nothing I can do about it now.

There are currently 54 Budsites and the ladies are starting to get some nice hairs going. I cant wait to give them their next dose of nutes tomorrow.

Pictures...

Day Six Flowering
day_6_flowering_002.jpg

Closeup on female hairs starting to form
day_6_flowering_001.jpg

Thanks smokey Mcmedic for sticking with the grow. I appolagize its been so long since I have updated just started back at school and been working overtime at my construction job. I am not to worried about the roots at all I havent seen anymore appear so I think that jsut a overzealous root or two found its way to the bottom.

Thanks unknown the active intake and exhaust are 4 inch inline duct fans 82 cfm the cool tube exhaust is a 6 inch inline duct fan 256 cfm.

I would update with pics but its dark cycle so pics an update will come tomorrow!

Sick your going to be doing a hydro, grow looks good. Your def. going to have a nice harvest. Def. post how you made you bubbler, Ive bee looking online how to build one but no one seems to write about how you manage a hydro. IE switching the water ect. I took a clone from my buku and Im thinking about doing a hydro with it.

Hey everybody finally back in with a update... Ph has been stable last 6 days and roots don't seem to be that big of a problem maybe just a few lucky roots made there way to the pan. Anyways I just counted 62 bud sites and the bud s are finally starting to show. I Still have a lot more training to do with some of the taller bud sites using twist ties. The smell inside the cabinet is breathtaking and all my temps and humidity co2 ppm and everything are ideal. I have my cabinet completely sound and light proof now and a clone I took for a mother plant is doing very well.

Enough talking lets see some pics...

day_12_flowering.jpg

Some closeups on developing bud sites
day_12_flowering_002.jpg

day_12_flowering_003.jpg

Another look under the skirt... I still have a lot of fan leaves and growth to prune out but as you can see under the net I leave only stems to pipe water up to the canopy. Also notice the squirel cage fan that constantly blows across the plants under the screen to keep humidity down and air circulation up.
day_12_flowering_004.jpg

Peace to all who love the herb as much as i do

I am soil now but ill let you know when I switch and fyi I dont plan on making a bubbler but will make an ebb and flow system. I definetly plan on posting a diy for it though.

Thanks XVS Buds always a pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom