Papaya

yes i do all those as well as wonder woman and ice. i also do pinaple from barneys and train wreak plus several others like sour bubble and bublelicious. black water ect .

I'm venturing out away from Nirvana as well. Just got some Pinapple Chunk, would to get my hands on the train wreck. Lotta good strains in the U.S. Just now lowering my gaurd a bit, because the laws are becoming more lienient in my area.

Airy buds, no taste, uppy puppy short lived high, you harvested a couple weeks too early mate.

i just ordered five pack of fems. i have grown aurora indica, that i think was the most potent weed ive smoked. and, switched to ice, which i have had a year or so. its excellent smoke. now, im germing some reg chrystal seeds. the first five died after hatcheing. trying the last five now. four hatched, and are now in cups of soilless. and now, i just ordered the papaya. i almost went with the power diesel they have. it sounds murderous. i have not popped any of the freebies. since they can be anything, im not sure i have the gumption to do it. i like knowing what i am planting. so now, my third pack of them, is on the way. lol.

hey cannilingus

All the Nirvana I have grown so far are good, but just that, good.

Nothing great, yet.

as for the freebies, I had one midget male, 4 no sprouts and one mysterious female that sprouted indoor in March, grew too tall for the room and went outdoor. Her clone did the same thing. They are both outdoor now since June and August are still not done growing.

They have only been showing hairs since late September

36 weeks !

A friend of mine has grown this variety the past 2 years. He calls it Papaya Mango. I have smoked it. It is pretty good. They've got the taste/flavor down pat. In my opinion it is SUPER-fruity and sweet. I agree the buzz could be upped a bit but it is an overall decent strain. Maybe a cross to some Bubblegum Kush or White Fire....?

website doesnt specify, but seedfinder says KC33(Thai x Brazil) x Afgh

kindgreen buds says citral#13 x ice#2

who knows

The difficult part is crossing to a high THC, Indica dominant strain without losing any flavor. I'm not sure how the crossing in marijuana works since I have not done it in about 30 plus years. But with tomatoes you do a cross and that is the F-1 generation. This is where almost 100% of the time the dominant traits come out. It is the F-2 generation where you find [and select for] the most diversity and have to plant a LOT of plants to select for just the traits that you want. It's a numbers game. You plant 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 etc. depending on the number of traits that you want to select. I have some tomato seed that has 11 recessive traits. We figured to find just one plant with all 11 recessive traits you would have to plant somewhere around 4 million plants in the F-2 generation. But the norm' is usually in the 128 plants or less realm. Not sure what it is with marijuana; as I said, I have not done it in a long time. Some plants are different. You can grow potatoes from True Potato Seed (TPS) and what ever resulting selection you pick you grow from the eyes of that potato and they will all be the same as that potato. So with potatoes you can do in 1 year what it takes about 8 years [seasons of growing] to do with a tomato. After about 8 years a tomato will breed true to itself.
I guess I will have to get my Marijuana-Breeding geek on again. It's time people in the U.S. quit relying on Countries across the pond for their seed and breed their own strains. {and also avoid a Federal rap for trying to import seeds} I am currently WANTING some seeds from overseas so I can do my own thing with some of the work already done: But I am leery of trying to import seeds even though I am legal. You still have to treat your grow as if it was illegal and be VERY discreet.

i have a five pack of fems, of papaya in the mail. and, following, is the same, of black jack. how many phenoes did you get on your paps? faily homogenous? my ice is.

lol. my room for flower is about 11x11. have a 1000 and a 600 sunmasters. i run constant air flow. so, now, it gets a little cool at lights out, in this weather. low of like 52. high of 77. rh ranges according to the weather. low of 32, to high of 72. ave about 52. one occilating fan on em. i am going to resume, my spray n grow regime. i had good luch with that.

hi hash! i just got my mail. and, in it, was a hard cardboard envelope. i took it out of the plain wrapper. lol. said "contents-can of crap in a can". lol. in it, was my five fem papaya. my fem five black jack, shold arrive in ten days or so. so far, i like nirvana. i think the most potent, from them, that i have tried, so far, must be the aurora indica. geeze that was couch lock slap down. lol. of the three freebies i have sprouted, two came up. and look to be on time. one of my reg chyrstals, is a runt. wonder if i should just shit can it? anyway. yes. nirvana has "good' stuff. i planted one full moon (thai), and its up! i would like to find some FIRE. what, and from "whom"? i saw this one seed pack for like 160. for ten regs. of g-13 x nycd. wow. thats a price. must be KNARLEY! lol. but, most times, i dont really want a shotgun blast to the head. i want to relax, and smoke some nice tasting, sweet, hawaian, or something. my first plant, was a nice hermi hawain. tasty. i like lemon skunk. i want to smoke some cal orange skunk. i hear its off the wall choice tasting. anyway. if you want to pm me, on some fire. that would be nice. i live in tacoma, wa. usa. and ill be 58 next week.

hi hash! i just got my mail. and, in it, was a hard cardboard envelope. i took it out of the plain wrapper. lol. said "contents-can of crap in a can". lol. in it, was my five fem papaya. my fem five black jack, shold arrive in ten days or so. so far, i like nirvana. i think the most potent, from them, that i have tried, so far, must be the aurora indica. geeze that was couch lock slap down. lol. of the three freebies i have sprouted, two came up. and look to be on time. one of my reg chyrstals, is a runt. wonder if i should just shit can it? anyway. yes. nirvana has "good' stuff. i planted one full moon (thai), and its up! i would like to find some FIRE. what, and from "whom"? i saw this one seed pack for like 160. for ten regs. of g-13 x nycd. wow. thats a price. must be KNARLEY! lol. but, most times, i dont really want a shotgun blast to the head. i want to relax, and smoke some nice tasting, sweet, hawaian, or something. my first plant, was a nice hermi hawain. tasty. i like lemon skunk. i want to smoke some cal orange skunk. i hear its off the wall choice tasting. anyway. if you want to pm me, on some fire. that would be nice. i live in tacoma, wa. usa. and ill be 58 next week.

The police took my 14 ounces of Papaya. I only smoked a little before the police kicked my door down. What I did smoke was a nice high. More of an up high than a stone. I'm trying something different (Thai) this time around and I hope the police try using legal methods if they want to charge me again. I'm not growing ten plants like I used to just in case the cops remember where I live.

my first three papaya seeds, in paper towel method, did not hatch. i am on seed number four, in the dirt method. and after a week, it has not hatched. one left to try. nirvana, has given me a 15. voucher, on another order. the freebies i have tried, hatch right away. go figure. i really wanted to smoke some of this papaya. sounds marvelous. i do have a five fem pack of blackjack, that i hope to find time to try. hope they pop

cannalingus- the papayas that I bought all germinated. 10 out of 10. I got four females from that 10. They produced 14 ounces dried.

seed number four, has emerged! it lives! its a fem seed. so. i will be able to try this strain. so, feeling ok, now, i put one fem blackjack into a cup.

just finshed with ak-48 from nirvana ....I had some purple phenos that smelled like grape...I did lower night temps to 65 for the last 3 weeks . these buds look like they were dipped in crystals..the buds have a great smell yield was good ...but the taste wasn't strong at all very light but good just by the smell of buds bag appeal then u smoke on and its like something is missing ...these are not big nute lovers at all...

was wondering on what i have ready, to give a freind for an outdoor plant, here in western washington. i am growing this papaya inside. so. will it finish fast enough here? otherwise, i will cut some clones off my frisian dew or hollands hope, and grow with a little late start.....

was wondering on what i have ready, to give a freind for an outdoor plant, here in western washington. i am growing this papaya inside. so. will it finish fast enough here? otherwise, i will cut some clones off my frisian dew or hollands hope, and grow with a little late start.....

mine(plus other strains) needed more time the year i grew her in the east. a lousy rainy fall.
all depends on others you have grown outdoor.
do they have plenty of time, or is it always weather dictating harvest?
If they finis ok the Papaya should too.

even though it needed more time, mine outdoor was still good.
just smaller buds.

good luck and
happy growing

In my climate, the pacific nw, i plant around the 7-10th of may. i transplant the girls i choose, out of their indoor four gallon pots, into the soil. in our area, the fall rains arrive anywhere from the 7th of october, to the 18th or so. so i like to have them done. they do a preety good job of finishing, if i plant streins that finish in like 8 weeks or so. buds will start to form, around the first week of august. my soon to be outdoor plants, are now in two gallon pots, and, about 16 inches tall, under indoor t-5 lights. so, today is april 22. so im thinking two more weeks, ill put them out. however, this year seems to be warming up a bit earlier. so, i may go ahead on may 1st.

Back
Top Bottom