Ill Vibes' Redemption Grow - 388 Watt LED - 2 x Papaya - Indoor ScroG - DWC

If anyone's grown outdoors before and has suggestions for training and pruning, feel free to suggest away. For the Bubblelicious I've mainly just been pruning inner shaded leaves and dead growth, and I haven't trained at all.
It looks so beautiful natural I almost don't want to touch it!

Wow, those are some pretty babes! I'm clueless regarding outdoors is there anyway low stress training would work? If you put some tent pegs or something near you could always tie the branches Down that way although like I said no clue regarding anything outdoors....I'm a cupboard goblin.

Wow, those are some pretty babes! I'm clueless regarding outdoors is there anyway low stress training would work? If you put some tent pegs or something near you could always tie the branches Down that way although like I said no clue regarding anything outdoors....I'm a cupboard goblin.

Thanks! Same here, I'm usually a tent/box grower. I've definitely seen people LST their outdoor girls though like the way you just were talking about, just to get a little more light into the inner leaves. We'll see though.

Also, quick pic of the Bubblelicious clones. Getting towards transplant time!

dd0f8b66efd009d249b6ffd279f6678f.jpg

Oh yeah we got updates!

It's been a few weeks and the Papaya buds are starting to dense up pretty nicely! So far there've been 0 issues, no mold or heat or nutrient issues at all, which I'm very stoked about. Just lots of nice sticky buds! Heres a couple pics of those from today!

0afe30d6a57f6fd4084dc5dd1dfc517d.jpg

75de890e97e5b19941ea93b39be46d8b.jpg

b71cbcd263bfe37c4d316ed6c3cf28ba.jpg

c8aaf9d9ff73aa09984545d77644238d.jpg

The Bubblelicious outside is still doin its thing. It's now a little over 6 feet tall and I've been trying my best to prune excess veg but it's growing like a weed lol. The Bubblelicious clones are doing well also, I gifted some of them away but I've got three left, still taking time to root up.
bce8b470ae30390fd6e07e4096aa1a8f.jpg

910585314b9f91aa710989ec08f1cef4.jpg

Finally, I planted one more miscellaneous plant out back. I have no idea what sex or genetics it is, but I'm gonna grow it up anyways! It's not looking too bad considering I almost killed it about 3 times.
ecdada461d57bbc07e826458e6afae2a.jpg

Well guys, it finally happened... Some lazy asshole chopped down the glorious Bubblelicious to take for themselves. Months of work and growth down the drain. I half expected it, but I'm in a rage all the same!
What really gets me is it WAS IN PRE FLOWER. They won't even get anything out of it!!! What do they think, they gonna smoke the leaves? They killed it and no one even gets anything outta it!
Not only that, but we're in a state where literally ANYONE over 21 can grow this stuff, are they really that lazy? I guess so.
Anyways... Here's to Bubbs, we'll always remember how you towered over our heads.
064fcdd23ba86de532fc2aa2ee326d2c.jpg

Anyway, I have 3 clones, so one's going in its spot TODAY. Gotta get it as big as possible to make up for losing that plant. Dunno why I bother though, the next one will probably be stolen too.

Thanks man, I know though, we actually have security lights mounted to go off on the plants but the fixture broke a few weeks ago... Bad timing, gotta get that fixed! I'm hoping to catch em in the act if there's ever a next time!
Thanks though, I am glad that the Papaya will be safe n sound.

Thank god for clones. Just a bummer it won't have time to get as big, but theres a couple months left in the season...
06ed9bb325d91b634277fbf94ea583f1.jpg

Now I need to beef up security. Any ideas? Cheap fences that don't cut out light? Automated air-soft turrets? Trip mines? Maybe something less fatal...

A chainlink would be a really good plan, but I'm renting a house for the year so I can't put any big structures up like that, the landlord won't allow it. Whatever I do it'll have to be small-scale and temporary.
I at least got my landlord to replace the security lights out back though.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom