Nirvana's Papaya 125 W

Sounds like a very good plan! and yes they might look short now but when i changed mine to 12/12 wow they really do take off in size!

Indeed!

This is day four in bloom.

asdasasdasdasdasddas_27.jpg

yea , i was actually just there the other day and they have the 125w fluro, for 59.99 i didnt' check the color spectrum or anything but i know that it was there. i'm gonna check my hydro shop today too and find out if they have it and the cost.

Okay guys, im in need of help. The soil is so dry that the water just runs down to the bottom of the pot as soon as I try water em. So Ive got an idéa, to put the whole pot in a bucket filled with water, so the soil hopefully will suck up some. Will it work? I hope what I am typing makes sence.

asdasasdasdasdasddas_281.jpg

As I were feeding them this morning, I noticed flowers on every plant. Four females, two males. Chopped down the males and put them in the freezer for future attempt on acetone hash. The girls really likes to bee drained in water, must be a sort of fetich they have. Pix -

asdasasdasdasdasddas_29.jpg

Hey man great grow. I am in day 16 of vegetation plants are about 2 inches with the third leaf set coming in. I am using nirvana papaya seeds as well with a 150 w compact fluro bulb just like yours for veg and a 400 watt hps for budding. Looking forward to seeing your buds. Ill have to post a link up to my grow here soon.

Back
Top Bottom