1st Medical Grow, 3 Strains in 2x4 Hydrohut

Thanks ChicagoJoe...was really glad to have some heavy meds today after my beloved Chicago Bears dissapointed me bigtime today....lol Oh well, its still early in the season!!

Thanks for the compliments on my grow and feel free to check out my 2nd round...the link is posted below in my signature!! Thanks for your support!!

Da bearssss

Thank's Everyone for tuning in to this grow!!! If you haven't already seen I am on round 2 and the link is posted below in my signature!!! I really appreciate everyone's assistance, interest, knowledge, support and overall friendship to make this a successful journal!!!

Happy Growin Ya!! lol

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Great journal, are you still using EJ line. I bought this line on my first grow. I still don't have full experience with these nute and my plan.

Great journal, are you still using EJ line. I bought this line on my first grow. I still don't have full experience with these nute and my plan.

I haven't used it in a while, but have been using it again on my current journal. I don't use it as directed and use other nutrients along with it like general organics and the advanced nutrients organics. Feel free to come check it out...its the top link.

Yeah I'm following your I - grow. once I get a good budget might get the same model your using. I'll ask about EJ because I'm using this product line, recharge (best beneficial microbial inoculated I know of) some guano here and there and I loving the nute. I also have my recipient in how I'm feeding my ladies. my question is that im not aerating my mix. I do let the water stand for 24 hr before adding my nutes and feeding once mix. do I have to aerated the mix.

Wow, just went back to take a trip through memory lane, and look at my 1st grow ever, wow I killed this grow!!!

Back
Top Bottom