1st Timer Newbie Grower - LED - Indoor - Soil - Three Strains

Re: 1st Timer Newbie Grower / LED - Indoor / Soil / Three Strains

Back for a quick update! I've been busy caring for the other two and in all honestly pretty lazy. I'd love to take more pictures by my phone doesn't have that flicker control and it's annoying! I gotta get a decent camera soon because I like to snap pictures of buds!

The dry weight of the AT Hobbit under the 90W was 13.0g, I guess that was to be expected from that LED, still the HPS in the last week gave her some weight, that's why the top cola almost snapped over, the plant was too weak. I'm gonna use these LEDS only for VEG clones/early VEG in the future!

nice_smoke2.jpg

nice_smoke1.jpg

No complains about the smoke though! It was an amazing high, it is always nice to change strain when you get your tolerance high, I went from not being able to get that heart pounding to have it racing 24/7 for the first 1 week and a half of constant smoking.

It made a nice white ash, as for the flavours and smells, I always find that hard to describe, but the smell was very very strong after cure, almost repugnant, but in a good way...

All in all it's a great achievement for me to be able to smoke my own thing and it was way, way better dried and cured than the street crap you get in my country.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?
If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

How about a strain review?
In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom