KelticBlue's Ace Seeds Regular - Indoor - Soil - Mars LED - Small Tent

:xmas:

I top dressed the organic soil with re-admendant, EWC and rice hulls mixture. Life seems to be returning to the container.

Here is a yesterday and today.

Auto CBG x Orient Express:
yesterday right after I top dressed.
CIMG1670.jpg
love the overnight growth

Today!

CIMG1671.jpg

profile glamour shot

CIMG1674.jpg
Environs:
CIMG16751.jpg

I am hitting the road for the weekend work, I think I go through and on with stops in maine, ny and ohio. Busy, I like it. It gives my plants time away from my constant intervention, they like it.
Gonna finish the top dress re amend part one when I get back.
My plan is to fill up the 7 galllon container a bit more.
The first part will be about 5-7 equal scoops of EWC and rice hulls mixed with 5-7 equal scoops of re amendment. The amount depends on how much amendment I have really. I would like to top dress one final scoop mid flower.

My tenative plan for this sprout is to let it get taller than I have before gonna pinch the lower branches and suckers in an attempt to get it to grow vertically. {{was hoping for a Thai leaning pheno}}
I also have to remember we have hybrid Auto genetics here as well so it will flower at its own will.
Current light schedule is on at 12:30 am off at 4:30 pm. The 4 by 50 watt CREE COBs are on at full blast with the dimmer placed to 100 %.
The amaranth is growing wild in the pot, It gets cut back next week and dropped as mulch around the edge of the pot.

Coffee break:nomo:
cheers! :hippy:

Too bad you're not coming through Pittsburgh this weekend. Have a safe trip. Loved the window shots and that glorious profile glamour shot. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I used your pictures today as a teaching tool for a friend who had no idea what trichomes were. I didn't want her to smash the meds and needed to show her why. She was thrilled with your pretty pictures, and now she understands. :circle-of-love:

I had to teach Mrs. KB the same thing. She likes to squeeze the buds. I at least have her waiting till they dry now before she squeezes away.
She smoked a whole lot last night. She was stressed. I think she is building a tolerance to my strain. It is ok we are leaving for the Holiday's. I think we have some og kush-like stashed where we are going, south for January. I have some super skunk left in the jar as well. Got keep a variety.

I dont think I can safely start another till second week in January. I want to run my ace seeds PCK x KaliChina in my big container.

Hey there KB congrats on the harvest. looks mighty fine there in your pics. Loved your DIY lighting write up I had to get a few kits myself!! Thanks for that and good luck with your next round.

Happy holidays and safe travels.

Update
Sprout right at about 2 weeks old. Big wide leaves. Similar growth speed as my last Auto CBG x Orient Express sprout.
This is an experiment grow just to see how it does with all the competition in the container from the companion plants.
After this grow a complete re amendment of the container is planed. I have re-amended this round by top dressing a mix of rice hulls, EWC, and amendment.

Overview looks healthy enough
CIMG1677.jpg
Amaranth growing wild in the background
CIMG16811.jpg

Profile view
CIMG16791.jpg

The whole basket, a seven gallon soft continer.
Tarragon and Amaranth growing wildly, they seem to like the new light It is full blast.
CIMG16821.jpg

:hippy:
Popped my head into the tent today...

Last night I turned the fans down to medium. There is a cold snap coming and I dont want temps to drop too far. I think I saw a low of 64F in the tent yesterday. The tent sits by a window but the central heat keeps the room fairly warm. And the pots are up on styrofoam insulation. Gotta help keep the temps up a bit at night. Help the little sprout on its way.
I have a minimum of 1 liter of RO water to go tomorrow then I am off to work for the weekend as usual 4 days gone.

The environs look fine............For Now......
CIMG16831.jpg

:ciao:

The soft pot got a full 2 liters of h2o today with a bit of my own seaweed in it.
Here is the environs today...Not bad
CIMG16841.jpg

Auto CannaBioGen X Orient Express
The baby sprout call it just over 2 weeks from sprouting.....:peace:
CIMG16861.jpg
CIMG1688.jpg

Some fun with the super macro focus and a water drop on a leaf......:hippy:

CIMG16921.jpg
pretty cool and green
CIMG1693.jpg

You can see my tent lights in the reflection
CIMG1691.jpg

GrateDay All :ciao:
CIMG1691_-_Version_2.jpg

:cheer:

Haha! What a delight! I just love your infectious sense of whimsy keltic. :hug::hug::hug: The pictures of the water drop are delicious. Had to give reps for that. Those shots are some of my favorites. Sometimes I can catch them in the blurple light and get a magical landscape feel. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Yes Sue! I am just trying to have a good time. Just my little point and shoot casio. Always looking for something fun to make pictures not normal.

Thx for the reps.

Update!

This thread may close over the new year. I will start another. I am planning a 2 week minimum vacation. So this sprout may not survive. I have my blu mat all set and pretty well dialed in.

I will start a new journal, I am thinking I have enough experience to try my Nepal Jam from Ace seeds.
My Tiny tent will require some training from me.

Genetics : (Nepalese/Jamaica '85) x Nepalese.
Small-medium structure with columnar growth.
F6 STABILIZED HYBRID
Due to its stability, adaptability and resistance, we highly recommend Nepal Jam for breeding projects, and to develop fast flowering hybrids of warm and expansive effect.
....... the pollen from Orient Express, hope it is still viable.

I also Have a frenchcheese and a Pre 99 Big Bud and a Pineapple Chunk and my original PCK KaliChina, all fems.
:cheer:

Got a quick minute to look in the tent at sprout. Looking pretty healty. Pretty sure it had wet feet this week. But i have high hopes. pretty happy with it to telll the truth. Sprout is just short of 3 weeks old. You gotzta see the color it is showing, got reds showing up.
If I can I will give it a drinky in the AM before I hit the road going south with the cats for the holiday. I am going at the speed of heat and coming back right away work over the weekend then back to the sunshine on the 26th through the new year, gotta slow down at some point. Sprout will get at least 2 weeks without me.
The environs looky good.
CIMG1703.jpg

So look at the color on the stem, just red-ish on the top of the stem.
CIMG16981.jpg

Not sure what to think about it, here it is again. In the leaf margins ( cotyledons or seed leaf
) and the main stem.

CIMG17001.jpg

Could be a deficiency or a genetic trait?
CIMG17011.jpg

Aerial view........
CIMG1695.jpg
It is growing tight nodes, I was in there twisting and looking for pre flowers didn't see much. The auto CBG started preflowers a 2 weeks sharp if I recall...

CIMG1694.jpg
The ever funtastic measuring stick.:laughtwo:

CIMG17042.jpg

This is an experiment probably turn at least half of anything I get from this into coconut infused cbd oil for the cat, meow.
I really wonder if the color is the Pakistan Citral Kush influence. Maybe the cold temps?

What camera are you using??

I really liked that pic too, pretty lucky.

Hard to believe but.......it is a little point and shoot camera. it is nothing special camera wise but there is a setting for super macro that I use for those close pics. Some times the resolution gets a bitt grainy. sometimes I get totally lucky .

Here...... it is a Casio Exlim EX-ZR100.
Funny thing I do have a Canon DSLR but no macro lens. Mostly I am just being lazy with the smaller camera. Like i do.

An early chrissie pressie for me self......

All I got from my trip out west ; - )
CIMG17201.jpg

grateDay! :cheer:

I love it! :high-five: My dream is to buy my own when I finally get to Colorado and visit Cajun's clinic. That will be blissful icing on the cake.

I think I'll start envisioning that. :battingeyelashes: When it happens I'll have a record that it started right here, on this page, two days after Christmas. Oooo...... Gave me goosebumps. :laughtwo:

Welcome home. :hug: :love: It's good to have you safely off the road.

I am good with the low humidity.
I will get plenty of it come summer. All I need is for the wind to blow out of the east and south and my humidity rises instantly . I got rivers of water flowing south and east of my tent. Battling high humidity all summer long.

I have flown south for the holidays. I hope the baby makes it for another week on the blu mat. I could use some back up hooch.

Back
Top Bottom