KelticBlue's Ace Seeds Regular - Indoor - Soil - Mars LED - Small Tent

Hey All
Wrapping up my vacation going back "up north" soon. Got some southern buds for Mrs.kB to smoke on. It is good, strong, smells like faint pineapple and musky. I dont see any seeds and I forgot how expensive this hooch is....Glad I have a garden : - )
For the lolzez i took some piccys

IMG_87054.jpg

Good stuff.
IMG_87134.jpg

Gonna close this Journal down Start a 2017 one, New strains on the way, some triple purple I hopes, from a small boutique breeder.

I will be back.... maybe one more post here before I go go.

:cheer:

In other news I am going to be on the rich pacific coast of central america in February for a wedding. Yay another vacation! :cheer:

Will you be in the PNW while I'm in Jamaica? We'll be there the week of Valentine's Day. :slide: :slide:

Hey what sweets said I would LOVE one of them Tshirts :high-five:

It's a promise Jaga - when I get there I'll buy one for you too, if you'd like. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Will you be in the PNW while I'm in Jamaica? We'll be there the week of Valentine's Day. :slide: :slide:

Thanks sweets.... I am on the other side of the Caribbean, coasta rica pacific coast. I have been to jamaica many times, you have no worries, blue mountain coffee is my yum yum, strong stuff mind you.....

It's a promise Jaga - when I get there I'll buy one for you too, if you'd like. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Sadly I probably will not get back to colorado till next November meself. The story goes when Recreational went legal, people stole the 420 signs from the high ways and by ways and what not. So the the state no longer makes signs with 420 on them.

I dunno if true. but I had to have the shirt.

Cheers. I will let you know when I start a new journal......

In other news I am going to be on the rich pacific coast of central america in February for a wedding. Yay another vacation! :cheer:

Haha! When I read this earlier, I read Pacific Northwest. :rofl: My previous post must have confused you. Lol! So, we'll be in the same geographical latitudes at about the same time. Mr Am4zin and his wife are going to paradise zones at the same time. Maybe we need a timeshare in the tropics. Lol!

I came home from vacation to find my water system didn't work as planned. I use blu-mats. My thoughts are air bubbles built up in the tube when I last changed and filled the water source. So the water didn't flow.
Oh whell. This slows production but I was only playing with this baby. And it turned out male. So minor loss.
My aloe lived, it is outside the tent and very forgiving. Inside the tent the scallions survived in the small plastic pot.
So I start again. Everything has been chopped back with the companion plants. Re amended. ewc. And chamomile water added. The amaranth will grow back in force it seeds everywhere.
See if I can find the pictures of the devastation.
the horror......with pollen sacks.
CIMG17231.jpg

Just a baby boy.
CIMG1724.jpg

No no biggie gonna close this journey right about here. Made seeds last year. Good. I can't complain.
If I can I will start a new 2017 journal. I have two seeds soaked and planted as of three days ago. I hope for sprouts this week.

Sorry to here it. I'll be looking out for a new journal. :thedoubletake:

Sorry to hear :hug:

Glad you have replacement going. Please let me know when and where

Thanks you two. No biggie, I hoped for more drought resistance, but it was just a laugh. I have a sprout a springing already, but it is not exactly where I planted it, funny that. It may be a fallen seed from the previous planting. it is off by about 1/2 inch from where I marked the planting. It is not my feminized seed so It is going along for the ride, live or die, male or female. I am getting good about the habits of my own cross and the back cross seeds.
I really only seriously grow one plant at a time, all the other planting are experiments.
I have hope for my serious feminized seed, I look for a sprout in another day with it, the last one took 5 days.

Max temp in the tent is 79 degree F Minimun 68 F. I wish it was a touch warmer.

GrateDay All :ciao:

Gonna close this journal from last year and start anew.

Here is what I have left for the Missus till the next harvest.
CIMG1812.jpg
CIMG1814.jpg
CIMG1813.jpg
A couple of weeks left at best.

It has been in Jar for maybe 2-3 months it is mostly my Auto CBG x Orient Express with a couple of small super skunk buds. The smell is pure fuel when you open the jar. if you take them out to air it is sweet fruit skunk. Good stuff. Not very strong but mellow with positive upbeat wash over you feeling.

My main concern is my Cat's coconut oil infusion for CBD. I have trim and loose bud in the freezer. from these plants as well.

The Auto CBG x Orient Express cross and back cross worked pretty well for a total knuckle-head. Reg seeds with the occasional male made for an ever changing grow.
Look for more of my own seeds in 2017, especially through the summer months when the temp and humidity are killer.

It is a pretty day so I got to get out n about. I will try to get some photos up in the new journal tonight........here it is........
KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Back
Top Bottom