KelticBlue's Ace Seeds Regular - Indoor - Soil - Mars LED - Small Tent

gonna take a snooze............ first
i took this pic today....
CIMG1563.jpg

I am almost done here with my Ace Orient express crossed with CannaBioGen AutoCBG.

The magic and mystery of this last plant is it is still putting out white pistil. It looks happy with just a touch of end of season color like it could go another 2 weeks.
The numbers
  1. It sprouted on or around July first.
  2. I looked back no pistil on July 15 at about 2 weeks old.
  3. On July 28 it has pistil (and I dropped a bit of pollen on the lower brancehs.)

So It auto flowered with 16 hour lights on days. Now, it is about some 14 weeks from showing flower pistil and 18 weeks from sprout. Gee Zoo. A sativa influence?, a long flowering?. It is ok as long as it puts on weight and packs a punch. Now I wish i didnt take the top cola, ah well, there will be a next time I got enough seeds.

In the sun.
CIMG1549.jpg

bulk up please
CIMG15513.jpg

I am letting it go another week at least.
CIMG1563.jpg

There is a bunch of amber but still clear and cloudy prevail near the tops

CIMG15533.jpg

Pretty yummy and pretty and yummy
CIMG15521.jpg
a lovely top
CIMG1563.jpg
Amber on the lower sugar leaves

CIMG15591.jpg
CIMG15563.jpg

My super up close cropped look, nifty..
CIMG15621.jpg

Gotta split, work to do.
GrateDay All.

A couple of looks at the Auto CBG cross with Ace OrientExpress in soil. It is done. gonna chop in 4 days plus or minus.
More Smoke report soon.
:cheer:
Incense smell with a hint of sweet cream soda.
CIMG1576.jpg

I love the smell of cream soda
CIMG15771.jpg

Lots of goodie. goody goodie yum yum
CIMG1579.jpg

It is slowing down, finally
CIMG15801.jpg

Sprouted on or near July 1 in bloom before august. over 12 weeks in bloom easy.
CIMG1581.jpg

:thumb: super happy with the quality. . . . . . . . . . . .

I am almost done here with my Ace Orient express crossed with CannaBioGen AutoCBG.

The magic and mystery of this last plant is it is still putting out white pistil. It looks happy with just a touch of end of season color like it could go another 2 weeks.
The numbers
  1. It sprouted on or around July first.
  2. I looked back no pistil on July 15 at about 2 weeks old.
  3. On July 28 it has pistil (and I dropped a bit of pollen on the lower brancehs.)

So It auto flowered with 16 hour lights on days. Now, it is about some 14 weeks from showing flower pistil and 18 weeks from sprout. Gee Zoo. A sativa influence?, a long flowering?. It is ok as long as it puts on weight and packs a punch. Now I wish i didnt take the top cola, ah well, there will be a next time I got enough seeds.

In the sun.
CIMG1549.jpg

bulk up please
CIMG15513.jpg

I am letting it go another week at least.
CIMG1563.jpg

There is a bunch of amber but still clear and cloudy prevail near the tops

CIMG15533.jpg

Pretty yummy and pretty and yummy
CIMG15521.jpg
a lovely top
CIMG1563.jpg
Amber on the lower sugar leaves

CIMG15591.jpg
CIMG15563.jpg

My super up close cropped look, nifty..
CIMG15621.jpg

Gotta split, work to do.
GrateDay All.

Bro everything I've read says that the top half of an auto is ALWAYS done first and that most farmers actually harvest the bottom and tops at different times no matter what kinda light you have it's just a ruderalis gene trait from my understanding so if your colas still stacking I'd let her go until she turnes yellow well her fans at least again this is all stuff I've read I'm actually indoors growing autos now for the first time I've always been outdoors organic and heirloom genetics so I've got "grow" experience just not indoor auto so all my "ho's"(that's humble opinions) on indoor autos are just that opinions. And could you pm your blog info so I can catch up to you there as well please. Thanks brother#global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Man I just keep going back over your pics are they stacking up can you show some back up shots like the whole plant or cola cause really they look like they got a while to go to me bro I don't see the calyxes just lots of pistils and also wanted to say that I've seen cured flower that still had white pistils

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Yeah it is still going. It is showing slowing down. Also not drinking much water anymore.
My schedule had no time so I chopped the big top cola more than a month ago. It is smoking good just a bit airy not as dense as it could be. I almost always harvest the top first. But I never thought these bottom buds would last so long. Ready or not they get chopped by thanksgiving. I am closing shop for a couple of weeks.

Oh oh and my wife loves this smoke. and these next buds look more solid.

Cheers.

My last buds are still going, some pistil going brown some staying white. This is a fun experiment. I think I can let it go till after turkey day and maybe get it chopped in the beginning of December. I get back from thanksgiving on friday. leave town for work saturday and get back tuesday night, so chop wednesday morning 30 November. Soo 16 weeks of flowering? 2 weeks-ish to go.

Auto CBG x Orient Express:
A look at the bigger bud
CIMG1585.jpg

Purple-ing temps getting down to 68.
CIMG1584.jpg

A bit closer look
CIMG15861.jpg

One of the other buds, I thought this one was going faster. I dunno what all the dirt is?
CIMG15881.jpg

Well Hello
CIMG15901.jpg
One of the sides of a bud down lower a bit.

CIMG1587.jpg

Pretty dense with crystal sparkles
CIMG1592.jpg

Love the new COBs white light. they are turned up full now. 50 watt cree cobs.
:ciao:

My last buds are still going, some pistil going brown some staying white. This is a fun experiment. I think I can let it go till after turkey day and maybe get it chopped in the beginning of December. I get back from thanksgiving on friday. leave town for work saturday and get back tuesday night, so chop wednesday morning 30 November. Soo 16 weeks of flowering? 2 weeks-ish to go.

Auto CBG x Orient Express:
A look at the bigger bud
CIMG1585.jpg

Purple-ing temps getting down to 68.
CIMG1584.jpg

A bit closer look
CIMG15861.jpg

One of the other buds, I thought this one was going faster. I dunno what all the dirt is?
CIMG15881.jpg

Well Hello
CIMG15901.jpg
One of the sides of a bud down lower a bit.

CIMG1587.jpg

Pretty dense with crystal sparkles
CIMG1592.jpg

Love the new COBs white light. they are turned up full now. 50 watt cree cobs.
:ciao:

Looking good KB! :slide:

Thanks Hoz! :thanks:

Against my better judgement I dropped a seed in my old soil. It is so out of gas but I have given it some love with alfalfa and amaranth meal with worm power and crushed sea shells watered in with my filtered decomposed seaweed fert. Just gonna see what happens with this seed, another one of my home made Auto CBG x Orient Express.

AnyWhos I needs to build me a new soil. I did just wander into a new hydro store that is within walking distance of my apt. I will probably source my base from there.
I go off to work tonight for the weekend then it is off for the turkey day in colorado next week. So busy couple of weeks.

Here is what the lights on full blast did with me clip on fan turned off for about 5 hours.
Not bad it has been running 68 at night and 82 in the lights on.
CIMG15931.jpg

Some more pics of what is left of the baby before I go. The lowest bud site.
CIMG16001.jpg
CIMG1597.jpg
CIMG1599.jpg

I think I pushed this one far enough. I has a danky rotten fruit smell. If The stem is rubbed it has an incense smell.
Very exotic but not to stoney.
I do have a sprout in my bigger pot. I threw a seed in the soil not seriously thinking it would sprout. But it did. My soil has no gas left in it I have amendment coming this week. I have already given the pot an addition of alfalfa meal and EWC about 1/4 cuppa each. I have my blu mat there to keep it moist. I hope the amendment can kick start the soil life back to close to the C-Coots soil it started as.

Last of the buds I got for meow pictures.
CIMG1601.jpg

The frosty ness is easily visible from a distance
CIMG1605.jpg

Oh there is a couple of seeds in there, not in the pictures though. I am going to be growing this strain for a long time.
A getting more pollen since they are regular seeds.
CIMG1603.jpg

Gonna give a close look tomorrow the probably chop friday AM
CIMG1602.jpg

Amber all over the place.
CIMG1606.jpg

:cheer:

Took some more piccys. Trying to time the chop and the dry. I have to leave for 3 days so I am going to chop just before I leave.

It has been a fun experiment getting all the amber trichs. It sprouted on July 1st-ish and here it is Dec 1. 5 months later.

I also Have a sprout couple of days old. Same Auto CBG x Orient Express !

A seed I see.
CIMG1630.jpg
CIMG1632.jpg
The next generation in seed form.
CIMG1624.jpg

Tons of sparkles
CIMG16231.jpg

It really has a strong dank with sweet. Not a little sweet bunch of swweeetness to the smell. After the lights go out and the main fans shut down the aroma is strongest. And it is just these couple of little buds.

CIMG16181.jpg

They are fading. I hope not drying out too much in the pot.
CIMG1617.jpg
Lower side view

CIMG1620.jpg

Cloudy..... ambers... I got them all
CIMG16211.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express Sprout, couple of days old.
gonna get some top dress this week. C-Coots re amend. gonna top dress at about 2 weeks old. Hope the soil gets it Mojo back.
CIMG1611.jpg

The Enviro
CIMG1616.jpg

Rain like crazy last night, got a humidity jump.

My humidity levels are rediculously low. I'll have to give some thought to how one keeps this in balance with closed tents and these hot lights. Even with the fan it's not making any difference with temp control, and that just dries everything out. And yet they continue to grow and mature and look as lovely as your talent for showcasing them demonstrates.

:hug: :love: :hug: I can't believe I fell so far behind on your journal keltic, and yet, that meant I got to submerge myself in your delicious trichome gallery. Are you entering any of these into the monthly photo contest? Those seed pod shots in particular would be contenders on any day.

It's a shame I can only give you one set of reps today. How 'bout a shot of fresh BioBomb brownies?

IMG_205125.JPG

You're welcome. How I wish I could bake you a pan. :circle-of-love:

I forgot to share,

I keep the stems and branches from my last harvest or two in a dish on my counter. It's my special aroma therapy. Need a quick pick me up? Reach for one, rub the fingers along the bark and lift it to your nose for a slow, deep, relaxing breath.

IMG_205527.JPG

Works best with a perpetual grow, but the older stems and branches hold those scents longer than you'd think.

Have a wonderful day keltic. :ciao: :love:

Are you entering any of these into the monthly photo contest? . . .. :circle-of-love:

I never win:surrender:
Seriously, I am not using a camera to get shots that would win. My little 'point and shoot' does fantastic with the trich shoot though.
And I heart them so, trich shots. it is the goods.
I dont even have my full body DSLR here. I left it at my family house.
:goof: I is silly........

Thank you for the reps and all.......

I love brownies. I dont really have them anymore, cutting back on sweets. (sad face)

Really good on ya for the stems.... I don't think I have talked about it but it is one of the things I do.....I make my wifey do it to.

So here is the deal. I will check the stem when the plant gets big enough, check for smell, rub and scratch. Since I have been running Reg seeds I do it all the time. One of the reasons I kept the Male I had last year was the smell from the stem and I so so so wanted the pollen from an Ace strain.

So I look for a sandalwood or incense smell. I like a strong smell on the stalk. I am always after harvest taking the stalk to Missus kB going scratch and sniff this branch, she is identifying the smells better and better each harvest.
We were just in denver and got some 'sour apple maui' from a dispensary. She described it beautifully. but that is another story..

I think stem smell is overlooked, I am glad you find it yummy. Keep on rock-in on the stem therapy............

Did the chop of the last buds. These were the bottom buds that I pollinated early on. I was letting what ever seed could mature and become viable. I already have a handful of seed from this Auto CBG x Orient Express back crossed with the Ace Orient Express. So this will be more probably 40 or 50 seeds of the back cross. I have not tested any of them for viability yet. The sprout I am growing now is one original crosses. I hope the back cross stabilizes the strain to help prevent the Hermie I got.

So it is peanut butter jelly time.

I tied them up and hung them here for a couple of minutes just to take this picture, Dorky:geek:
CIMG1635.jpg

Random shot you can see some seed pods, some mature and some in mature.
CIMG1636.jpg

Up close of some probably not viable seed pods
CIMG1638.jpg
CIMG16421.jpg

Tight looks at some sweet crystal goodness.
CIMG16571.jpg
CIMG1648.jpg

The bigger of the two buds I chopped today, It has good wet weight, I hope to get a dry gram.
CIMG1661.jpg
More trichs up close
CIMG1656.jpg

Some more seed shots, yeeHaw!
CIMG16511.jpg
CIMG1649.jpg
CIMG16451.jpg
CIMG16441.jpg
CIMG16422.jpg

Cheers:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom