KelticBlue's Ace Seeds Regular - Indoor - Soil - Mars LED - Small Tent

Quiet days in the small tent..... got a couple of piccys to up.
I am fighting bad headAche and eye strain so not a lot to Update.

Okay, One big-ish update, I am planing a DIY led frame for some leds. probably do a photo tutorial. any way it is a plan to see wait to see, I found my local hardware didnt have the aluminum i wanted tonight, but i press on.

so here is some piccys.

First I took some inner baby test buds from the Auto CBG x Orient Express.
The required close up.....
CIMG1378.jpg

My girl cat over looking the tiny budlet. looks good. smells sweet.
CIMG1381.jpg

Some piccy from last week...
under the 250 watt CFL while i fix the LED panel...
CIMG1356.jpg
top bud from Auto CBG x Orient Express
CIMG1352.jpg

The Auto CBG x Orient Express overview
CIMG1350.jpg

:cheer:

Minor Catastrophe update..
My light is giving me problems, kind of big problems considering I am at the finish line with one Auto and just beginning another.
arse

My fault I have been putting off getting a back up/supplemental light bar, well just pickle my brain and call it a day.

took some pictures of the lights....

I got home yesterday about 4 pm light come on at midnight And this is what I see.....
Both veg and bloom light switches on.
CIMG1314.jpg
this is veg mode switch only.. I believe the light on the right panel are still warm so just a little light still.
inVEGmode.jpg
Here is the bloom light switch only.
CIMG1319.jpg

So my back up is a 250 watt CFL I have the veg one hanging but I do not have it on a timer and other logistical crap, it really just hangs there in storage. This thing makes a bunch of heat I do not need. I have been running 75-82 pretty steady all summer long The CFL will bring it to 88-90 F'.
I have already put another computer fan in front of one of the lower 'sock' intakes got everybdy back in the tent gonna wait and see what temps do today.

Hey KB ... sorry for being late on this one.. you need a new power supply. Mars will send it to you and you will need to install it.. pretty easy. I've been there done that with this exact lamp. Best to have a backup as I do now. Live and a learning curve.

I can help you with installing the new power supply if you need it hit me up with a pm so I know you need help.. If you already have this fixed great. I just replied right away once I saw what you have going on.

let me know if you need help ... I can build these things from scratch if I had the time.

Hey KB ... sorry for being late on this one.. you need a new power supply. Mars will send it to you and you will need to install it.. pretty easy. I've been there done that with this exact lamp. Best to have a backup as I do now. Live and a learning curve.

I can help you with installing the new power supply if you need it hit me up with a pm so I know you need help.. If you already have this fixed great. I just replied right away once I saw what you have going on.

let me know if you need help ... I can build these things from scratch if I had the time.

No worries ! I did the email back and forth with Mars. I am gonna build another LED so as to have the back up and not have to fall back to the CFL during flowering...
I think it has all worked out pretty well. Aside from the super stunted autos, which might be from the light or not.

AnyWho......

Here is the twist with this light.....I think I will do a new post ....Thank you for looking BoBrown14! :thanks:

Did this fix the problem for you? I know nothing about them but plug and go.

Sorry to hear about the headache and eye strain. Feel better. :hug::hug::hug:

Our repair service department will help to solve this problem as soon as possible.:Namaste:
Here is the A only powered and the B only powered all pictures taken under same conditions, these pictures turn out darker because the the lights are so much brighter, if that makes sense.

Okay the piccys....

A only powered....
IMG_81574.jpg

B only Powered
IMG_81595.jpg

:Namaste:

Did this fix the problem for you? I know nothing about them but plug and go.

Sorry to hear about the headache and eye strain. Feel better. :hug::hug::hug:

feeling better today, think i am gonna pre-harvest some more bud. I have not yet got the parts to fix the problem. But they are on the way.
Our repair service department will help to solve this problem as soon as possible.:Namaste:

:thanks: Sara :ciao:

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name

Got some current piccy to post
First up let see the new super skunk auto 20 days old..

super skunk auto.....
CIMG13871.jpg

Hot today - chili tomorrow...... break in the weather forecast for the weekend
Now the Auto CBG x Orient Express.
CIMG1389.jpg

The top bud looks good.... measured from soil level
CIMG13911.jpg

The two and is all the can fit into the small tent....Everybody under the CFL.
CIMG1392.jpg

That good looking top bud again.
CIMG13951.jpg

And the tiny auto CBG..... never had a chance...... Close ups.....
CIMG13941.jpg

CIMG13931.jpg

Back to using the old small point and shoot casio Exlim for these shots.
Sample lower branches come off the
CBGxOE tomorrow .
:ciao:

Okay one last post before work takes me away for the week. I have a bunch of travel and will not get more than one day with the tent at a time for the next 2-3 week. So I have set up a blu-mat for the big pot of soil with the super skunk which is right at 20 days old now and had top leaves pinced off by accident, dont ask. . . Pots are soaked in anticipation for my absence and the blu mat should handle the rest. My flowering autoCBGxOE is not very wet and due to be chopped So the drying and curing is gonna sux getting right. DatNotGood.
Any who
Super Skunk auto 20 days old.
CIMG13961.jpg
Looking happy.
CIMG14001.jpg
And the Auto CBG x OE in flower.
CIMG1401.jpg

:Namaste:

My head ache is back and i dont care. I got a super skunk showing pistil. :surf:

I want to build a custom led hanger but cannot find the right materials readily available locally, that is my headache of today. I dont want to order of the interwebs if i can get local. No picture yet gotta jet....

Photo time.
Did a quick run through the tent. with a look about. the autoCBG x OE is still holding on but has slowed its drink up a bit. still fresh. The big update is ... I hung a red CFL in place of the blue one. Flower time
The weather, uggggh, it is so wet and rainy I dont want to chop it this week. I have to put the tiny auto out of its misery as well. The sample bud was a big hit this week. My wifey say I grow smooth weed. it is nice to have street sourced to compare with side by side. Gonna take the trim and make coconut/canna oil for the cat And I am sourceing parts for my diy led cob project. That is the update, driving the family to florida tomorrow, in the rain, should be fun. it is the cats first road trip. I hope the super skunk auto can survive the lack of attention October is gonna bring, poor thing.
leeme see what I can see......
First up.... super skunk auto
CIMG14021.jpg
Showing pistil in the Red CFL light

CIMG14091.jpg

I bent it over a bit too. Dont want it going too much up, gotta go horizontal now.
CIMG14121.jpg
Next the Auto CBG x OE
sparkly dots of goodness.
CIMG1418.jpg

It has some good size, I am happy with the result considering it started so slow.
CIMG1407.jpg
CIMG1406.jpg

Lower buds spots

CIMG1405.jpg
CIMG1403.jpg

I am so happy the sample bud smoked smooth and it smells exotic.
CIMG1404.jpg

The tiny auto CBG
CIMG14211.jpg
CIMG1419.jpg

Sitting on my couch right now with the tent in the dark behind me it smells sweet, not very strong just a hint on the wind but sweet.
:hippy:

Photo time.
Did a quick run through the tent. with a look about. the autoCBG x OE is still holding on but has slowed its drink up a bit. still fresh. The big update is ... I hung a red CFL in place of the blue one. Flower time
The weather, uggggh, it is so wet and rainy I dont want to chop it this week. I have to put the tiny auto out of its misery as well. The sample bud was a big hit this week. My wifey say I grow smooth weed. it is nice to have street sourced to compare with side by side. Gonna take the trim and make coconut/canna oil for the cat And I am sourceing parts for my diy led cob project. That is the update, driving the family to florida tomorrow, in the rain, should be fun. it is the cats first road trip. I hope the super skunk auto can survive the lack of attention October is gonna bring, poor thing.
leeme see what I can see......
First up.... super skunk auto
CIMG14021.jpg
Showing pistil in the Red CFL light

CIMG14091.jpg

I bent it over a bit too. Dont want it going too much up, gotta go horizontal now.
CIMG14121.jpg
Next the Auto CBG x OE
sparkly dots of goodness.
CIMG1418.jpg

It has some good size, I am happy with the result considering it started so slow.
CIMG1407.jpg
CIMG1406.jpg

Lower buds spots

CIMG1405.jpg
CIMG1403.jpg

I am so happy the sample bud smoked smooth and it smells exotic.
CIMG1404.jpg

The tiny auto CBG
CIMG14211.jpg
CIMG1419.jpg

Sitting on my couch right now with the tent in the dark behind me it smells sweet, not very strong just a hint on the wind but sweet.
:hippy:

Glad work isn't taking up all your time lol not sure where down here your coming but hurricane Mathew even if it doesn't hit us directly it will impact us with high winds and lots a rain supposed to be here Wednesday or Tuesday just FYI

Ohioboy can't stophttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-ohioboy-fast-buds-lets-see-how-fast-exactly.html

Anybody following along. I went to my family's place in the sunshine state. And am now doing evacuation preparations for the hurricane. I have a hotel inland for 2 nights for me, Mrs and the cats. I get my car back from the shop I hope today which would help if we wanna go at all. My plants are up north probably dried out from lack of attention. But needs must when the devil drives.

Anybody following along. I went to my family's place in the sunshine state. And am now doing evacuation preparations for the hurricane. I have a hotel inland for 2 nights for me, Mrs and the cats. I get my car back from the shop I hope today which would help if we wanna go at all. My plants are up north probably dried out from lack of attention. But needs must when the devil drives.

Be safe my friend. :battingeyelashes: :love:

So getting ready to evacuate. Remembering Andrew. My family has had this property for a long time. I have lived here on and off since 85. I hope it survives. Kind of a shiteShow right now got to get off the barrier island by sundown. Or you aren't going. My poor cats is the issue they don't like driving. And if we are out of power for weeks. I got to drive back up north with them. At least the old one has his cannaCoconut oil. He is handling the stress well. Me not so much. We have so many neighbors staying. I am worried about them. Crazy folks.
Good luck to us all.

Back
Top Bottom