France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

GEDC06501.JPG
GEDC06491.JPG
GEDC06431.JPG
GEDC0642.JPG

Sun is out. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Got to see some hairs today! Felt happy, but only for like 3 seconds, there was a ball next to it :/ !... Ive took 5 males so far and 1 hermie...., 22 plants to go!!
Im going to start a new journal for 1 Kalashnikova, 1 Fruitylicious, and 1 Simply super pig. on 20 gallons.

Sorry about the bad quick editing.

This is a snap shot of the hermie
GEDC06521.JPG

Girls having fun out in the sun
GEDC06631.JPG
GEDC06611.JPG
GEDC06621.JPG
GEDC06571.JPG
GEDC06561.JPG

Back Inside

GEDC06651.JPG
GEDC06682.JPG

Hope life is good for you all, giving attention and love to the plants and yourself's!
:ganjamon:

Im hoping my seeds don't have hermie genotypes...... The plant that actually hermie, was left out of the dark room for some hours, no idea what else could have happened, first time growing indoor, its good but I feel weird keeping them inside like that, controling them !! But im doing my best, they recovered very bravely after my unthinking action of spraying them with Rosemary Oil without shaking it properly and probably too much, lesson learned and they forgived me ! Phew (Maybe not, and they will turn all hermies NOOO)!!

Keep it real, and hit that boooooooooooooooong:cheer::bigtoke:

Sorry to hear about the ball hair bro!
But as I'm sure you know, it's all part of the ball game when poppin reg seeds.

They sure kicking out some big healthy fans!
Here's hoping for some sunny days ahead for both of us!
:passitleft:

Sometimes that's just how they'll express their genes, sometimes genetics are more prone to do this. But I don't think you can directly relate the problem to "reg seeds" Infact more times I have seen hermie problems it came from feminized seeds. All I grow is reg seeds and the females have always been perfect senseimilla, just depends on their stress level,etc..

I guess my general opinion is that seeded bud is less likely to hermie than feminized seeds, but that's just my opinion based off minimal experience :)

Be Well and I hope the hermies go away!!:Namaste:

Sorry to hear about the ball hair bro!
But as I'm sure you know, it's all part of the ball game when poppin reg seeds.

They sure kicking out some big healthy fans!
Here's hoping for some sunny days ahead for both of us!
:passitleft:

thanks for the words bro, It sure is part of it, makes it thrilling (sometimes too much :<) to wait for sex! but so far from the 15 pots, im left with 7 unknown sex , and 8 males:rolleyes3 :O! Im taking the really small preflowers, opening them up and looking on the microscope, bananas are quite obvious inside the male flowers :yikes:I guess, so im hoping at least I will keep 5 females. (I think something I did which wasnt the best idea was to take the fastest biggest stronger looking plants and potting them! maybe they where all males???)

Sun is out, the 11 greenhouse plants are growing real nice as well, even though they where really weak plants in the early days, and some even got a little bit nute burnt. Ther is specially one of them which is in a 8 gallon pot, biggest fan leaves ive seen in my plants! so, hoping for them to be sinsemillas

GEDC06781.JPG
GEDC06791.JPG

And I took 2 clones, this is one of em
GEDC06811.JPG

Greenhouse ones
GEDC06771.JPG

Good weed to you Sir. :Rasta:

Sometimes that's just how they'll express their genes, sometimes genetics are more prone to do this. But I don't think you can directly relate the problem to "reg seeds" Infact more times I have seen hermie problems it came from feminized seeds. All I grow is reg seeds and the females have always been perfect senseimilla, just depends on their stress level,etc..

I guess my general opinion is that seeded bud is less likely to hermie than feminized seeds, but that's just my opinion based off minimal experience :)

Be Well and I hope the hermies go away!!:Namaste:

Hey bro, thanks for passing by!! Well, Ive never tried with fem seeds, or indoor grows! So, this is the first grow of this kind im putting on my belt lol... always used to grow confindent sources bag seed (Its hard to get seeds in my country of origin), and outdoors... So I got this bag seed here in Europe, before trying with bought seeds, and eventualy decided to get the fem seeds to avoid the males and extra work.

I will see how it goes, and start making some clones on the healthy females, Good weed to you, :ganjamon:

Could anyone actually feedback on me about this, I use a x60 microscope to see preflowers, so what I do when I see a ball is cut it in half with a razor blade, and then look inside, If i see mini bananas I kill it. Could I be doing the wrong thing? :> :ganjamon:

I use the jewelers loupe to examine the pre-flowers. With this it is quite obvious which are a calyx with a pistil coming out, or male pre flowers. The male preflowers, typically show up in clusters of 3 ball like structures. I dont see the need to cut them open or anything. It can be pretty obvious they are male, however hermies could confuse ya. Also know that, males show their sex much before females, so ones that haven't shown sex all around the same time as the other males, could possibly be females.

It is unfortunate as some of the quickest growing, seemingly healthiest looking plants can turn out to be male. Just got to be vigilant

I use the jewelers loupe to examine the pre-flowers. With this it is quite obvious which are a calyx with a pistil coming out, or male pre flowers. The male preflowers, typically show up in clusters of 3 ball like structures. I dont see the need to cut them open or anything. It can be pretty obvious they are male, however hermies could confuse ya. Also know that, males show their sex much before females, so ones that haven't shown sex all around the same time as the other males, could possibly be females.

It is unfortunate as some of the quickest growing, seemingly healthiest looking plants can turn out to be male. Just got to be vigilant

Thanks mon! :ganjamon: I used the exagerated microscope just forself assurance, since I started picking 7 males something inside of me starting doubting of my observations!

Im keeping my hopes up, and germinating my 2 feminized girls, will start a journal at some point on them. Hope your having a good Smokend :peace:

Heya Sinse, lookin good... I know your pain, 2 males so far of those bagseed I tossed down, each in their own window now, lol... pisser is I had just mainlined one into 4 nice branches and dropped it in where the last male was... 3 days later, the lil a$$ showed early nuts... so out in the other bathroom window for now... I moved the next mainline candidate into it's place... fingers crossed this one ain't male too, lol.

Heya Sinse, lookin good... I know your pain, 2 males so far of those bagseed I tossed down, each in their own window now, lol... pisser is I had just mainlined one into 4 nice branches and dropped it in where the last male was... 3 days later, the lil a$$ showed early nuts... so out in the other bathroom window for now... I moved the next mainline candidate into it's place... fingers crossed this one ain't male too, lol.

hey bruv, hope your weed is alright, thriving with all the care and attention you have given them :). I have killed 10 males, and the last 7 have been set to 12/12 exactly a week from today, no signs of flower yet. Ill pray for more females for you, and for me as well!!!!!!! Cheers bro, and thanks for passing by and leaving some love :ganjamon: :peace:.

7 Girls still in flowering room, with no signs of sex, At first I really thought my plants where Indica dominant... but Its def. about a 65-Sativa/35-Indica, it takes a long time to flower, its growing quite tall (not as low as an Indica dominant), bla bla bla Oh! And the smell, its soooooo citrus lemony, just the resin though, I can go in the grow room and sit down and meditate couple minutes just smelling that, cant wait untill they start bud's... But yeah thats the point., im happy in one hand, (well, if the high turns out to be more sativa as well) because I really enjoy the uplift I need so much :)! but the prize to pay is a longer wait. Im talking a lot of BS anyways because I have no Idea how this will turn out.

Today, while watering some tomatos and some girls I have on a different place, I noticed the most weird thing that has ever happened to me, ganja related... I have 1 plant directly into the soil, and last year apparently my cousin had a plant nearby as well, but after that he rotivated/turned all the ground etc etc during the winter, so anyway today, I found out 3 plants growing out of the bluessss!!! right next to where I putted one........ and to my surprise, I have a 3 leafed one O_O", here some pics.

the big one, is the one I putted there.
GEDC0691.JPG

GEDC06881.JPG
GEDC0689.JPG
GEDC06901.JPG

Big mama, hoping and praying the clones will show some pistols!!!!!!!!!

GEDC06921.JPG

Good weed everyone, I hope life is sweet. :Rasta:

Stylish footwear mate, neat news about the random plants, that's always nice lol.
Hope all is well in France :)
:high-five:

Haha, yeah... I wish I could have bought some hand made leather shoes you can get in here sometimes, those kind of shoes that last your whole life lol.. with hemp! :<, from the shoelace, to the string to sew! :)

Im happy about those girls, specially the 3ple node leaf thingy..... so weird! Ive been doing some research, and if shes a female, might get some nicer yields. Lets hope for the best, I will take her off the ground and place her into a pot with nicer soil!

France is good, the 14th was the "Fête nationale française", a lot of military BS in the day, really nice party next to eiffel tower at night! lot of ganja smokers too, so over all is good around here.

Hope west coast is sunny :) and eye candy flowering like girls in the streets. Cheers, :peace:

That's always a nice surprise find, isn't it now ;)

It sure is bro! specially since I did confirmed it was some Skunk #1, so I might go ahead and cross it with the one im growing now, and smoke some of it as well. Im not a fan of it, but the high its good sometimes. Hope everything is going smooth for you bro, :peace:

Sounds like a good plane to me, ami... Everything is moving along... I moved the hermie outside to live or die on it's own and tomorrow I order the tent and HPS. I also ordered some Auto Kandy Kush and Fem Lemon Kusk from Herbie's so I'll have some nice seeds to grow out along side the vegging bagseed and some seeds from a friend over in the UK. So, I'm psyched.

Sounds like a good plane to me, ami... Everything is moving along... I moved the hermie outside to live or die on it's own and tomorrow I order the tent and HPS. I also ordered some Auto Kandy Kush and Fem Lemon Kusk from Herbie's so I'll have some nice seeds to grow out along side the vegging bagseed and some seeds from a friend over in the UK. So, I'm psyched.

Big Changes Inc.! sounds like your weedlife's about to improve! real nice bro, hope everything arrives safely and you can start on this new episode. Cheers and :peace:

How big is your tent? And what about the Wt. on the HPS?
:Rasta:

According to the ordering site, it's all drop shipped via fedex to arrive on Friday. The tent is 4ft x 4ft and the HPS is a dimmable 400W digital (Apollo Hort). I also have a fan and exhaust tubing coming as well. I can't wait... as soon as it's setup, the girls get moved over :)

Back
Top Bottom