France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

Just ordered Fruitilicious seeds from Mandala, smoked it once, cant wait to smoke it again, and kalashnikova from Greenhouse CO., a mix of White Widow and Ak-47!,both really social, uplifting indicas :< ive heard Dinafem White Syberian its better and had more stable phenotypes, but I will try it and see how it goes, Ill start a new journal on them. Irie to everyone.

I think i've got my first male, balls are showing off!

GEDC0568.JPG
GEDC0567.JPG
GEDC05661.JPG

:) Irie day to everyone.

and another.... :<

male49.JPG

yep, it's a boy... slap it's ass and make it yowl, then decide if you want to breed it or sacrifice it to the ganja gods in offering for the next seed to be a sweet lil fille ;)

Hahaha, hes been slaped, and so has his brother lol!, its always sad to sacrifice them, but they will perish to make females more beautifull, and eventually, my main goal....... Sinsemillas !! Irie day to you bro. :thumb::thanks:

hahaha, happy 4th of july, im not american so I had no idea this was happening today! but im sure its a great day, smoking some herbs, looking at them fly shows, and militars lol :<
Burn Babylon! we shall free from them shacles and bondages, and become independat, creative. Happy day bro.

Got some morrocan hash today, decided to share it since i've never had a microscope before, so I decided to give it a look :<

GEDC05701.JPG
GEDC0575.JPG
GEDC05711.JPG

Not the view I expected, since all tricomes are destroyed, looks like a tricome cemetery, but well, It's note the most potent hash around, but I beleive morrocan its not good only for its strength, its quite a unike cannabis afghanica hig.. but it sure is nice!! :) so happy.

Girls today, veg room

GEDC05761.JPG
GEDC0579.JPG
GEDC0580.JPG

Flowe rroom
GEDC05821.JPG
GEDC05841.JPG
GEDC05831.JPG

Sorry about the shitty quality of the pictures, good day to everyone.
Irie :Rasta:

Lookin good Sinse... nice lil hash cube... that stuff is sweeeeeet :)

Thanks bro, morrocan's know what they do I guess. Plants are happy, and so am I! Hope you are feeling better, the machinery of the body requires love like plants, that Why I love rastafarians aproach in Diet, and way of life! herbs, vegetables, ganja. :) Good day to you, Jah bless.

Lebanese hash is soooo good, true dat! the green fresh color (If quality one) that usually have, its a sign of theyr absolute knowledge. Hindu hash, well........ I can never seem to know where I am after smoking it!!!!! :D TOO DAMN HIGH!. Morrocan, on the other hand, its quite unique, I just really like the fact I can keep on doing my daily doings, without feeling like i gotta sit and relax! :D

I got shipment today, real fast delivery from phatty seeds uk lol, 2 days.

GEDC05971.JPG

10x seeds kalashnikova greenhouse
6x seeds Fruitylicious Mandala
And as an extra
1x Simply highland sunshine
2x Simply super pig
1x Swazi Gold
1x Nepali

Will start a journal as soon as I sex all my girls indoors. :peace:

Moar balls, 3rd male going down today.

GEDC0600.JPG
GEDC06011.JPG

I hope the smoke is yummy as well, never tried kalashnikova, but heard its quite good!, fruitylicious on the other hand, did tried it once, and wanted badly to smoke it again. It really helps those grey days. Irie bro,! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom