France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

Lookin good Sinse, very good... I wish I could clone like that in this climate, but within an hour, instant wilt and withing a few, full on wither... ugh... I'm actually trying 3 different clone method right now on the same cuts from the same plant, bubble cloner, straight into coco/perlite and straight into dirt, just to see which does better in this climate, in that room :)

Rock that greenhouse bro :thumb::Namaste:

Lookin good Sinse, very good... I wish I could clone like that in this climate, but within an hour, instant wilt and withing a few, full on wither... ugh... I'm actually trying 3 different clone method right now on the same cuts from the same plant, bubble cloner, straight into coco/perlite and straight into dirt, just to see which does better in this climate, in that room :)

Rock that greenhouse bro :thumb::Namaste:

I guess I am favored by the climate for cloning then! Thanks for passing by bro.
Thats the best thing to do, greaaat move! Im sure you will find a way that suits you and clones the best. we can only but wait and see... After making the cuttling, how many days after do you see roots usually? So far, for me, after 10 days if roots dont start to come out they beggin to suffer. I try to go technicall with clones, focusing on how to make those roots pop faster!
Let me know which one works best ! im really interested in always finding more efficient stuff, specially from good minds.

Greenhouse has gone all mad with growth, they where sooo little and weak those plants, in less then a month they are touching the top of it, and will get much taller still..... I guess im going to do some work on rising it soon.

CHeers, :peace: and good weed.

Greenhouse looks lovely, for true... I'm new to this area, so I'm still adapting... it will be interesting to see... rockwool took about 14 days for the ones that didn't reject... straight perlite tiny mini-hempy took about 20 days for the 2 that took, one of which is the Harlequin Jo 2 mom I'm training now... previous bubble cloner missed more than it hit, but we'll see how this round works using netcups... if this fails, then I'll buy some neoprene collars and try beta 3 :) I've done straight dirt down south, like just dropping into a cup of water, so we'll see how that one goes... the real interesting thing will be to see if whatever method is working now during our dry season still works once we're into the all autumn/winter/spring rainy season, lol.

I always nose in when there's new posts, I just don't always post ;) :Rasta::Namaste:

Greenhouse looks lovely, for true... I'm new to this area, so I'm still adapting... it will be interesting to see... rockwool took about 14 days for the ones that didn't reject... straight perlite tiny mini-hempy took about 20 days for the 2 that took, one of which is the Harlequin Jo 2 mom I'm training now... previous bubble cloner missed more than it hit, but we'll see how this round works using netcups... if this fails, then I'll buy some neoprene collars and try beta 3 :) I've done straight dirt down south, like just dropping into a cup of water, so we'll see how that one goes... the real interesting thing will be to see if whatever method is working now during our dry season still works once we're into the all autumn/winter/spring rainy season, lol.

I always nose in when there's new posts, I just don't always post ;) :Rasta::Namaste:

Hahaha I do the same, my brain is slow to answer all the time, but I love to see pictures and other people's progress. It helps with anxiety, seeing other people plant's makes me happy!!!

Watered the plants today, with a solution of Alga Bloom, 1/2 strength, and Green Sensation full strength.

Few pictures today, sorry about the bad quality. I trimmed the bottom branches of the 2 plants in the front, they where not getting much light and buds where growing small and wasting energy. Not trying to lollipop or anything, just focusing some more energy in the buds nearer the HID, and I did a NO NO and went ahead and smoked it! after drying for the hole day on the sun, instead of throwing them away, and got quite high for like 2 hours, not strongest or tastiest, but worth the try I guess...
Tomorrow I will update better pictures with sunlight and better angle, this is just tonight, them girls chilling in their home.
GEDC0807.JPG
GEDC0806.JPG

Good day everyone, good vibes, Irie I & I

Hello 420 friends, an update with just some better pictures and a new small friend lol.

GEDC0828.JPG

Merlin Critical-
GEDC0824.JPG

These days one of the most popular automatic strains.
Enormous buds which start off with an open structure which then fill out completely from bottom to top.
A fruity, skunky aroma with a relaxant effect and full of flavour.
Flowering time 8 weeks and average height 80 - 90 cm
Quite uniform.

Flowering time: 56 days
Height: 80-90cm
Seed to Harvest: 70 days
Harvest: high (for an automatic)
Taste / Smell: Fruity skunky aroma & smell.

GEDC08231.JPG

She will be outdoors, on the natural sunlight :).

Looks like several of us are getting on the Auto wagon... I can't wait to see how the Auto Candy Kush goes and I like the looks of that Merlin as well... lookin good Sinse :Namaste:
Hey Rune!! Hope life is sweet atm. I use Autos for small SoG tents, 5 to 8 plants and keep em low! this one is about to be ripped in about a week. Im sure those Candy Kush will grow into dank ass nugs :) Merlin is a magic strain LOL...

Sexy buds mate!! :popcorn:
Hey bro, thanks for the feedback and time to pass by. May your days be filled with ganja dreams. Irie

Rasta Merlin Close up!
Mo_a14.jpg

Good weed everyone. :peace:

Thanks bro, that bad girl's head has been harvested and is drying now, I haven't been able to take pics yet.
Hope your doing good bro, Ive been looking into high cbd strains like your Harlequin! I want to have both ends with my sativas,
I ordered some old school auto northern lights from "CBD seeds".

Hey people, Ive been away from the Pc world, quite busy. Here to share some of the pictures of what is going on, its been a long time.

So since I had a street light, the product isn't the dankest in terms of structure, but the smell, taste and high are quite pleasent, really sativa uplifting, but at the same time relaxed. The smell/taste is sweet/pine with a hint of spice skunk.

Hope ya'll doing good, Irie.

This is the harvest from the 3 hermies (Indoor), not so strong, but really super tripped out high. It was about 200gr.

GEDC00692.JPG
GEDC00721.JPG

This is part of the outdoor harvest, and plants left.

GEDC01568.JPG
GEDC01576.JPG
GEDC01587.JPG
GEDC01597.JPG

Harvest, dont know the weight!
GEDC01685.JPG

This is all 4 now, i've been away, legalize it, fight for it, smuok it and enjoy my friends. Thanks for passing by, love to your plants 2.

Back
Top Bottom