"Shotgunning" a joint

UNCPothead420; said:
When I smoke with my girl I usually just blow the smoke in directly in her mouth.

I found this mildly arousing - not sure what is so appealing about inhaling smoke that has been inside of someone else and then blowing it back into them - thats how I do it! It is quite intimate actually, nothing like sweet Mary Jane and sweet lips!

Another couple of methods for shotgunning, or as we call it in the NorthEast, "Shotties"

"Genie Shottie"-Clasp the reciever's hands like playing a game of 'Mercy', then rotate arms so all 4 palms are face up, forming a kind of bowl with your smokin' buddies hands. Put your chin to the base of your palms, buddy does the same. Blow the smoke into the bowl, watch it swirl while ur buddy inhales.

"Hat Shottie"-Take your favorite baseball cap and curve the brim into almost a complete "o". Place the hat over your face like a catchers mask, with the brim pointing up from your forehead. Have your buddy blow into the curved brim till it fills. He then taps you on the head or shoulder to tell you to inhale, which you do as you scrunch the hat up to your face. Notes-If hat has an adjustable back end, perfect place to sit your chin. Also, feel free to come up with a better name for this one, hah. Lastly, this one seems to work best with a Boston Red Sox hat...

One time I blew my buddy a shottie through a steamroller while we were driving through a massive snowstorm, looked sooo awesome.

i heard this from a buddy at work a while ago thought it was interesting and figured i'd share.

things you need: 2 people
1 joint

step one- light joint and place in mouth backwards with lit end in mouth...takes a bit of practice so u dont burn ur tounge

step two- other person cups their hands around their mouth as if they were going to yell at someone

step three- the person with the joint in their mouth then blows smoke into the cupped hands of the other person while the person with the cupped hands inhales and voila ur shotgunning a joint

Ya works good, we call it a shotty over here. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom