Should I be able to pass?

69gto96z

I smoked on Oct 13, and before that it had been a little over 2 weeks. I smoked again on Nov 12, and again on Nov 20. I have a drug test coming up on Dec. 10. I am about 6'1, 195 lbs. I have been running 1.5 miles every day since the last time I smoked. I plan on testing myself here in the next couple of days to see, but can't stop thinking about it. I have used the online THC calc and it says I should be fine, but I know thats just a generic calculator. I drink a good amount of water. Anybody have any thoughts? Also, the test will be $7, so you guys think its just a strip test? Thanks

I smoked on Oct 13, and before that it had been a little over 2 weeks. I smoked again on Nov 12, and again on Nov 20. I have a drug test coming up on Dec. 10. I am about 6'1, 195 lbs. I have been running 1.5 miles every day since the last time I smoked. I plan on testing myself here in the next couple of days to see, but can't stop thinking about it. I have used the online THC calc and it says I should be fine, but I know thats just a generic calculator. I drink a good amount of water. Anybody have any thoughts? Also, the test will be $7, so you guys think its just a strip test? Thanks
It sounds like you should be in pretty good shape.
Eat a high fiber diet with metamucil and continue exercising. Just drink enough fluids to stay hydrated. Drinking lots of fluids for days will not help clean out thc. THC is not water soluble.
3 days before ua stop exercising and switch to a red meat, high fat diet.
On the morning of the ua drink about 30 ounces of gatorade or sports drink. Pee 3 or 4 times and use your midstream urine for the UA.
Definitely pickup a cheap test strip and test yourself at home. It will just be a standard dip strip test.

it's all about sweating and hydrating. THC stores itself in fat so make sure to be burning fat (which you are by being hydrated and working out) So you'll be fine.

I took a home test yesterday, and passed it. I still am unsure if I should dilute or not to just be on the safeside.

no because diluting it will give you a no result. and then you'll have to take it again.:cheer:

How soon after would they normally call you back in to re-take it? I don't want to go through a full dilute, just maybe drink a big gatorade and then a bottle of water a couple of hours before the test.

Did you test yourself with the 1st piss of the day?
I would still do some dillution just to make sure.
Don't drink over 48 punces in a 3 hour period. I would go with about 24 ounces of gatorade the morning of the UA,pee 3 or 4 times and use your midstream urine.

It was my 3rd piss of the day, but I had not had much to drink, only a bottle of water all day. I had been awake for about 2 or 3 hours.

oh i thought you meant dilute it by putting something in the cup that you're peeing in. nevermind.

If you fail a probation UA, will they call you back in the next couple of days, or will they wait until your next appointment to bring it up?

I'm in a similar situation as 69gto96z ... I have a drug test (@ labcorp) coming on SAT. DEC. 12. I'm 5'11 tall and 180 lbs with a pretty fast metabolism. I smoked on Dec. 3rd and Nov. 27th, both weren't very much, probably 2 bowl hits each time. Also these two times were the first time I've smoked in months (not sure if that has anything to do with it). Basically I don't want to use someone else's urine so my plan was to drink a lot of water, which i've done the past few days, and try one of those detox drinks the day of the test.

Any advice? Think that's a good idea?Thanks

Back
Top Bottom