Should I be concerned?

Adrian66

Here I have a super lemon haze auto into its 8 week 2 more weeks to harvest should u be too concerned with the color?
420-magazine-mobile675599655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2114306833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1160839228.jpg

Nitrogen deficiency. That plant doesn't look like it'll be ready in two weeks. I would give her a good feeding asap and you might have to go longer then the listed flower time to finish her out :)

Looks like she has at least a month to go. Is it a photo or auto?

Ah. Sorry. Didn't read properly. I see it's an auto. Meaning I'm useless

Nitrogen deficiency. That plant doesn't look like it'll be ready in two weeks. I would give her a good feeding asap and you might have to go longer then the listed flower time to finish her out :)

Yea I thought the harvestbtime was a bit of bullshit. So u think is not too much food yet too little?

Yea I thought the harvestbtime was a bit of bullshit. So u think is not too much food yet too little?
I would say you need more food. What are you feeding with? If you're getting nitro def now other deficiencies might start soon. How much are you feeding them ?

I would say you need more food. What are you feeding with? If you're getting nitro def now other deficiencies might start soon. How much are you feeding them ?

Botanicare organic bloom
About 15 ml/ gal
I feed about a litre and quart of water once a week they get dry pretty quick i put some water through the week but not much

Back
Top Bottom