Should I be worried?

Hi guys.
Shoud i be worried about this readness?
Lack of Nutrients?

Regards cannabifreak

When your album was made the setting for privacy was set to "album owner only".

You will need to make a new album with the setting as "everyone" or "members only".

You can see your pictures but we can not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Those options will eventually be deleted, but the admins haven't gotten that far with the new forum software.

When your album was made the setting for privacy was set to "album owner only".

You will need to make a new album with the setting as "everyone" or "members only".

You can see your pictures but we can not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Those options will eventually be deleted, but the admins haven't gotten that far with the new forum software.

Try now.
I think its available now!!

regards cannabifreak

Works now...

We could use some information:

What is the girl planted in? (assuming its female) (dirt/coco/etc)

What are you using for nutrients? Have you used nutrients?

What type of water are you using?

Are you pH'ing the water?

Kind of light?

Temp and humidity if you know?

Those are the basic questions most people will ask.

They may ask more, but those will get us started.

Also, another picture from the top of the plant will help as well.

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

We will help where we can.

Works now...

We could use some information:

What is the girl planted in? (assuming its female) (dirt/coco/etc)

What are you using for nutrients? Have you used nutrients?

What type of water are you using?

Are you pH'ing the water?

Kind of light?

Temp and humidity if you know?

Those are the basic questions most people will ask.

They may ask more, but those will get us started.

Also, another picture from the top of the plant will help as well.

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

We will help where we can.

Chocolate Skunk CBD Feminised
-Indoor Grow.
-Temp. between 25C and 30C
-Ventilation ok!
- regular/normal soil (40%) with perlite(30%) and vermiculite (30%)
-still no use of nutrients!
-pot size = 6 litres (more or less)
-light = 250W HPS

I have not yet purchased a PH regulator. I regularly buy bottled water with a PH of 6.0 (more or less).
I transplanted the plants too early and lost some of the roots of one of them while performing this task. From the photos I think you can see which one is less developed. But anyway i think she's fine .. at least she continues to develop .. but I have noticed that both of them are getting a light green on the leaves .. lack of nutrients? The plants are 18 days old.

Any opinion :) ??

regards cannabifreak

Chocolate Skunk CBD Feminised
-Indoor Grow.
-Temp. between 25C and 30C
-Ventilation ok!
- regular/normal soil (40%) with perlite(30%) and vermiculite (30%)
-still no use of nutrients!
-pot size = 6 litres (more or less)
-light = 250W HPS

I have not yet purchased a PH regulator. I regularly buy bottled water with a PH of 6.0 (more or less).
I transplanted the plants too early and lost some of the roots of one of them while performing this task. From the photos I think you can see which one is less developed. But anyway i think she's fine .. at least she continues to develop .. but I have noticed that both of them are getting a light green on the leaves .. lack of nutrients? The plants are 18 days old.

Any opinion :) ??

regards cannabifreak

If the HPS is off in those pictures, then they look like they could use some nutrients. I would start with 1/4 strength from what is recommended on the nutrient label.

They look good other than color, so you are doing well so far.

The addition of nutrients should make them turn a nice dark green.

Add some nutrients and continue doing what you have been doing.

:thumb:

Okay, thanks for your answer.
What is your opinion on homemade organic fertilizer?
For example, a liquid mixture based on banana, egg shell and coffee powder (NPK)?

Did anyone tried that ?

regards cannabifreak

Okay, thanks for your answer.
What is your opinion on homemade organic fertilizer?
For example, a liquid mixture based on banana, egg shell and coffee powder (NPK)?

Did anyone tried that ?

regards cannabifreak

There are some people here who do organic, but I purchase organic nutrients. I'll tag a few, and they can give you a better opinion than I about homemade nutrients.

@Van Stank , give this guy some pointers and include anyone else you think is pertinent.

How is your watering going? Sometimes overwatering gives the appearance of lack of nutrients. Actually, overwatering can slow nutrient intake. Unusual for a sprout to need nutrients at this point in soil, I've run into something similar with overwatering.

I'm assuming your ph is dialed in as you say btw as that would be my first guess.

How is your watering going? Sometimes overwatering gives the appearance of lack of nutrients. Actually, overwatering can slow nutrient intake. Unusual for a sprout to need nutrients at this point in soil, I've run into something similar with overwatering.

I'm assuming your ph is dialed in as you say btw as that would be my first guess.

Hi urban.
Well i give water 2 in 2 days .. sometimes 3 in 3 days. But most of the time is 2 in 2. I stick muito finger on the dirt and if it feels dry .. i give water.
Should i wait more days in between to give water?

Regards cannabifreak

Hi.
Yes.. I've already been told about this.
6.5 is the ideal !!
thanks ;)

:peace:

Probably. It depends on what your soil is made from, but probably.

In my somewhat limited experience seedlings don't need much. Air and the right amount of water and light. What's actually most important at this stage is root development. Your soil looks airy enough, so that's good. I would mix something specifically for root development into your water. The best way to do it is to prep the soil before you transplant, but that ship has sailed.

The lightness of your leaves is either a) over watering b) light to close or not close enough (LED should be 3 feet) c) your water PH is keeping the roots from absorbing nutrients. It's usually over watering.

Probably. It depends on what your soil is made from, but probably.

In my somewhat limited experience seedlings don't need much. Air and the right amount of water and light. What's actually most important at this stage is root development. Your soil looks airy enough, so that's good. I would mix something specifically for root development into your water. The best way to do it is to prep the soil before you transplant, but that ship has sailed.

The lightness of your leaves is either a) over watering b) light to close or not close enough (LED should be 3 feet) c) your water PH is keeping the roots from absorbing nutrients. It's usually over watering.

Hi Calvados.

I think I've figured out the problem.
I think it's the lights and the excess heat .. it's my first attempt to grow and I still can not quite understand my limits.

The HPS lights are good but you need some care because they get very hot and can quickly burn the plants.
I am still trying to understand the best position of my fan .. positioning towards the Light or towards the plants.

If I position towards the plants I am afraid of giving too much wind.

But onething i know, without the fan my grow gets all very hot ..

Anyway I've put the lights farther away.

My plants are turning 21 days old and in a couple of days I'll start feeding with a little nutrients ..
Surely they will recover ..

I would hope that by now they would be bigger .. but they are not to bad!!

Just have to keep going and learning!!
Never thought that it would be that dificult LOLOL ..

Thanks for your answer.

Regards cannabifreak

Hi Calvados.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards cannabifreak

You're welcome. If you haven't already done so, you need to start a journal. There are tons on this site, so have a browse.
Start a journal on this site, if you want some experienced people looking over your shoulder. I can tell by how you write that you are enjoying this. I find it nerve racking, but a lot of fun. Wait until something really goes wrong. Then you'll start sweating :) As for the fan you want your plants to twitch. Not direct wind, but enough to make them move a little bit. It makes them stronger.

Are you going to top your plants? :passitleft:

You're welcome. If you haven't already done so, you need to start a journal. There are tons on this site, so have a browse.
Start a journal on this site, if you ....

The journal idea seems nice. I will do that thanks!!
Oh yes i am enjoying.. sometimes stressfull ( yes - nerve racking :) )because most of the time i dont know what im doing LOLOL ..
Watching videos and reading is my way to get info.
Thanks for the Fan advice ;) ..

If im going to Tip my plants? LOLOL

I have no idea!!!! lolol

I have heard that tiping your plants makes it grow in width size ...
I dont have much width space in my grow but i have height.. so probably i will not tip :cool: ..

what do you think? :p

regards cannabifreak

:Namaste:

The journal idea seems nice. I will do that thanks!!
Oh yes i am enjoying.. sometimes stressfull ( yes - nerve racking :) )because most of the time i dont know what im doing LOLOL ..
Watching videos and reading is my way to get info.
Thanks for the Fan advice ;) ..

If im going to Tip my plants? LOLOL

I have no idea!!!! lolol

I have heard that tiping your plants makes it grow in width size ...
I dont have much width space in my grow but i have height.. so probably i will not tip :cool: ..

what do you think? :p

regards cannabifreak

:Namaste:

Topping. That sounds like a wise move. The journal is really good at helping you be methodical, keeping you from forgetting, or looking back when something goes wrong. Stuff always goes wrong, but it's a question of degree.

Is it legal where you are? Do you have ventilation and a filter? A PH pen and the Up/Down adjusters?

Back
Top Bottom