Should I grow?

Rolypoly

I have been thinking about growing marijuana in the future. But I have some reservations. After looking at the one forum site about those who have been caught, it makes me wary about even trying.
What are the chances? Someone calm my fears, because the last place I want to be is in jail for growing a couple of plants.
I can keep my mouth shut.(especially about this) I also have a small greenhouse in the back yard which I would like to utilize, but the chances of being caught that way is greater?
What do you folks think?

Who else has access to the greenhouse?
Do you rent? What kind of roommates do you have?

o -this is your asshole, O -this is your asshole in jail.

Be careful, have fun.

My hubby and I own our home, and my husband is the only one who would have any reason to go into the greenhouse. However; our back gate is broken, so anyone could go into our back yard. I was thinking maybe keeping them in the greenhouse during the day, and taking them in the house at night.
Im just spitballing here.

Carrying a few 4 ft. plants from greenhouse to main house every night is not inconspicuous.

^ lol!

If you are worried about it, I wouldn't suggest it. The fears just get worse once your plants are growing. I would grow indoors; although, the greenhouse is very tempting. ;-)

Depending on which part of the country you live in, growing outside can be risky. You'd be suprised how many different types of Law enforcement live near you, and some are very nosey (will look over your fence). There is also the possibility some of the neighborhood kids will want to chase a ball into your backyard.

If its just for you and your husband, I'd suggest starting with a small indoor grow room. You might start with one tomato plant from a local nursey, and learn how to grow indoors. Its not rocket science, and I'm sure you'll change over before the tomato plant ripens:peace:

if weigh the bennifits vs the penelty of getting caught it may help you make up your mind.
the amount of smoke from 2 -3 plants may indeed be far less than bail lawers and other hassles let alone losing your freedom.
jail suck i can tell ya and the food is bad too.
on the other hand if you put a couple of lower oder strains in your green house ans keep em short you will most likely be ok if you dont tell anybody about it.
it would be best to start some inside in a private place not visible to the public.
best of luck to you and if you do decide to grow make sure you get good genetics or you will be disapointed
jerome

You guys are right, growing indoors would probably be the best thing to do. I have lots of experiance growing house plants,vegetables, and flowers outside.
So, I think I would be pretty good at this. :thanks: for your replys.

I personally wouldn't ever grow if I didn't think I could do some jail time. That is not to say that I plan to go to jail but the risk is there and I accept it as does anyone who chooses to grow this beautiful plant. I take every precaution I can possibly think of and plan it all out (mentally) before beginning. I then pray to the gods that I will be able to enjoy my homegrown's.

Never forget the number 1 rule. #1 Loose lips sink ships/TELL NOBODY(except us lol)

Back
Top Bottom