Show us what you smoke out of *Pipes, bongs, vapes, etc*

I'm interested to see what everyone smokes out of. Here's a picture of my favorite way to blaze........ My little red girlfriend. I also have a nice glass bowl that I'll post a pic of the next time I clean her.

bongcropped.jpg

Show us what you smoke out of. :bong:

Thanks :) I just took pictures of my other tools. In the pic is the vapor genie, my bob marley (I think?) ash tray, my steamroller affectionately named "The turd", and the little one is the first pipe I ever bought; she's seen some times, I just call her baby
DSC01023.JPG

those are some nice ass pieces. i have a couple of my own. i dont use them much. i dont know why i always prefer rolling up a dutchie. i think smoking a blunt is a more social way of interacting and conversing with friends. its just puff puff pass. no need to use a lighter more then once. also you have no fear of dropping a blunt compared to a expensive glass piece. next time i roll me a fatty. ill upload the pic for you guys.

I switched to mostly a Herbalaire 2.0 ... AMAZING unit! Glad I didn't shell out for the Volcano right away, as I am well happy with this!

Empty...and Full shots!
Photo_134.jpg

Photo_1511.jpg

Thank you for the compliment BayAreaStoner. This is my fiends new bong, omg it rips so smooth. Glass on glass is the way to go. The bong was only $55 and the precooler was $17. The downstem is a diffuser too!

Back
Top Bottom