Side effect of growing

Yep. Ive found myself saying shit like.. bro whyd your guy chop this so early. Why aint your guy cured this. Look at that nasty shit where theyve had the light way to close. Eeewwww they aint flushed it at all, all i can taste is chemicals lol.
Another side effect of growing... looking at every recepticle that could possibly hold soil and wondering how big a plant you could make out of it lol

Ain’t that the truth?! I was looking at a three quart square bucket used for holding sanitizing liquid in kitchen - the red ones with handles, if you’ve ever worked in a kitchen. Seems like they would make perfect hempy buckets! Lol

Yep. Ive found myself saying shit like.. bro whyd your guy chop this so early. Why aint your guy cured this. Look at that nasty shit where theyve had the light way to close. Eeewwww they aint flushed it at all, all i can taste is chemicals lol.
Another side effect of growing... looking at every recepticle that could possibly hold soil and wondering how big a plant you could make out of it lol
LMAO

Back
Top Bottom