Sig's 1st Journal Ever In The World!

Week 20 Update...

IMG_117549.JPG

IMG_117649.JPG

Things are going 100% and the flowering has begun!

The smallest of the 4 flowered earlier than the others and is showing the distinct Indica traits, small fat leaves, small structure and bushy.
Going with what I can see at the moment, the left most plant is the Amnesia Lemon, Second tallest from the left will be Tangerine Dream, third tallest on the right is Top Dawg and the smallest in the second picture is the Kiwi Skunk.
It'll be great trying to figure them out from their smell next, and then taste, when all is ready to smoke.

My watering schedule has been now set up on a timer and pump to 3 days a week - Mon-Wed-Fri - start @ 5:30am stop @ 5:50am (20min, still dark outside).
Each plant has 2 x 8 litre per hour drippers. So 16l p/h = 5,3l per plant per set day.
64l a week total,
256l a month. (ALL RAIN WATER)

In South Africa we are having a massive 3 year drought and every drop counts!
The city of Cape Town is about to be the first city in the world to run out of water and each person has been allocated 50l a day.
Day zero is the 16th April 2018!!! That's when they turn the water off!

To be honest its scary to think that when you turn your tap on there will not be water, we all take it for granted but now we are feeling it and its not a fun thing to imagine.

Lets pray for rain!

IMG_119237.JPG

IMG_119146.JPG

I've been running plain water for the last 2 weeks (week 18 & 19) that just after an intensive feed the 2 weeks prior (week 16 & 17).
Now again for week 20 and 21 I will feed with a tea combining Fulvic acid, Bat Guano, Liquid Kelp, Bone and Blood Meal and Molasses (all Organic and safe).

--------------- BUDS, BUDS, BUDS -------------------

IMG_118955.JPG

IMG_118044.JPG

IMG_117841.JPG

IMG_118447.JPG

@ JustinHemp420

I've got a beeg Jojo tank that is holding some water still, we also dump a lot of grey water in the tank too. All that water that would usually go down the drain whilst we wait for the water to get hot etc.

Hows your grow going bro?
We coming along nicely man, I too capture the water from the shower while waiting for hot and pass that onto the plants. Fortunately I'm indoors so I'm probably using about 20 to 25 litres per week which isn't too bad, I may cut back on one or two plants if day zero becomes reality and buy spring water to feed the girls. We hoping for some rain on Friday, toes and fingers crossed.
Btw those plants are gonna yeild amazingly bud, nice work there.

Looking good siginm! Myself I don't like to add kelp products during flowering. I find it can mess with a plants hormone levels and cause buds to stretch out a bit with more stem. Good luck for harvest!

WEEK 22

To start off lets have some bud pics, going in order from the largest lady down to our smallest.
Note: There is a definite flowering rate according to height, that is the shortest plant is flowering earlier and the tallest is flowering later.

Tallest plant in the shade house, assumed to be the "Amnesia lemon"
Height: 195cm (76.7in)
Signs of leaf miner, spider mite (Tetranychidae) and mealy bug (Pseudococcidae), but luckily they are all controlled by the natural environment so no need to worry. But as always i will be keeping a sharp eye on them.

IMG_126041.jpg

"Tangerine Dream"

Height: 170cm (66.9in)
Waiting patiently for this one, I've heard only good things about Tangie Dream.

IMG_126139.jpg

"Top Dawg"

Height: 160cm (62,9in)
Definitely the best smelling lady here, very pineapple X mango on the nose haha.

IMG_126238.jpg

"Kiwi Skunk"

Height: 120cm (47,2in)
This beauty is just magnificent! Short, bushy, thick colas, dank ass smell and flowering very quickly! Lets hope for some good potency too to top it off.

IMG_126332.jpg

IMG_126443.jpg

I've been working on the shade house a bit, got one side complete with a door. Today ill most likely finish off the frame on the end and then on the weekend with some help from my wife we will re-work the shade cloth snugly. And just like that we will have a sick shade house for the future, less bugs and pests, more shade so the leaves don't get too hot and the lady's shut down production and no more rain damage.

IMG_125836.jpg

Well I guess that's that for this week, more pics and updates to come as we dawn on the beginning of late flower and then harvest. Exciting times ahead! :surf:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom