Sillywilly - From the Very Scratch

seven hermies:(
so three girls left. willtake superb care of them and hope for best.

SEVEN HERMIES? Unheard of! Unless you flashed em with light bro, I would make sure my ID skills were in tip top order, I've got three out of a hundred plants recently. Just Make sure my silly willy friend...and drive on. I'm growin 7 northern lights x big bud. I hope you can get more off em than i am, they are super dooper healthy, they just don't produce that much, and this is my second time growin em and they grew just like they did the first time. The smoke is absolutely top shelf with a side order of dankitty dankness!!! Drive on Silly!

Hei guys.
Long time no update. I thought i would take a time and talk about something.
As some of you know, those few who have been here and seen my progress knows what and how.

This is my first grow, and so, so many things are new for me.
I guess first grow is alwasy this "experimental" pace, and we get to know thing or two about how a plant grows and what they need/do not need to do it successfully.

If left beside all the things one need to grow a cannabis plant, imho the most crucial aspects are preparation and and time for progression. I lost5 7 plant because they turned hermies and this was because i gave them bunch of stress probably and flashed w/ light one time (12/12h autolights and opened closet when they had dark time, accidentally.)
Till then, all 10 plants i planted grew fast and big, with most simple knowlegde and resources they needed, soil and lights.
But ofcourse, if one wants to grow quality then there is much more. lifelong more if you know what i mean. But thats how we learn and progress ourselves.

I now know so many things that i did not know 2 months ago. I now know how should my second grow look like, and what i really have to do for it, what preparation i need to make and how to progress from there on if light go on.

I will finish this grow with two plants, i think they are in quite good shape and hopefully will thrive and finish theyr lifecicle happyli :)

DSC_01743.jpg

DSC_01711.jpg
DSC_01753.jpg
DSC_01764.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom