Sillywilly - From the Very Scratch

Looks like you gave this some serious thought. Check out my grow journal (link in signature block). There are pictures of my grow box with a description on page 1. You''re set up is similar to what I have.

I have to say, one cannot really understund all the questions rising when growing before one really starts to grow..
well, i guess it's like that with everything, no matter how much theory one know's, the real knowlegde still comes olnly by practice.

I do know that i have a long journey ahead but im realle excited and willing to give my best so show up with great results for my first grow.
Till now i managed to put closet togerter by myself and install all electicity a fans.
Im very happy and huge thanks to Nirvana who shipped me some quality seeds and i was able to have 100% germ rate for the very first time.

Like i mentioned before, first 6 seeds went into the soil earlyer today and under 24h light. 4 rest of the seeds will join them latenight.

My only concer is atm that my hygrometer shows only 22%, but as i've read it should be around 60 right? Added bottle of water to closet..??
Temperatue been all day around 23-26C

And the question about cfl 2700k. As recommended these are for blooming and for veg should be 6500k. As i mentioned somewhere earlyer i only have 2700k because with even a hard search i was not able to find 6500k i.e cold light CFL's in my city..
How much this can affect plants or it will be just fine?

And the question about cfl 2700k. As recommended these are for blooming and for veg should be 6500k. As i mentioned somewhere earlyer i only have 2700k because with even a hard search i was not able to find 6500k i.e cold light CFL's in my city..
How much this can affect plants or it will be just fine?

Don’t know how it will effect plants in veg but when you get to flower it’s all good anyway, better all red than all blue!!:thumb:

I have to find some digi camera asap.

Still takeing pics with laptop lol.

Anyhow, the biggest one are here. During pic take i also introduced Bob Marley to all of them :thumb:

10333.jpg

wow!
My gf came to my place last night and just left, so i was not able to peek for around 15h to my closet.
she just left and i rushed to my garden to see how my babys are doing and what a surprise i got, all ten seeds i germinated and put into soil, ALL ten popped! Im so glad.

Top left are the last one who is stretching straight.
11873.jpg

12296.jpg

hey guys, is there anything special i should keep eye on during veg period?
Till now i've been watering very slowly and only when soil starts to unmoist.. and obv raising light a bit.
Humidity went up also ~3-5% and is now at 25%, i guess if transplant them to bigger pots i should reach 40-60%
uh, and also installed second fan to have a great air circulation inside..

aight, ty mate.

Some advice needed;

Here, where i live we have quite small selection of nutriens. Those what i managed to find were liquid and 7-5-3, i do have to scheck one more place, i heard there is possible to find something like 15-10-10 or smth. anyway my question, what is N-P-K for what i should look, well i mean what should i find what would be like minimum or smth? This is for blooming.. Veg period i will not feed anything beside water because soil i have has enough food for about one month.

Second question.
I may have to leave in less than two weeks for a two weeks(i have someone to watch over my babys..). By time i have to live plants been in soil for around 15 days. So question is, should i go over 12/12 before i live or after i come back, if after then they vegd for little over month.

I also had an idea to put lets say 5 plants to other closet and under 12/12 before i live and leave rest 5 like they are now 24h light.. thoughts?

Little update

what happend so far..

15. dec 6 NL's started their germination process
next day remaining 4 NL's landed inbetween two moist tissues
18. dec first 6 seeds went into soil and under lights
next day remaining 4 did the same
20. dec all 10 babys sprouted

First 1-2 days when they pushed out of soil a may slightly gave them too much water, but now its okay.
I do not add any nutrients, only 24h light and plain tab water.
I do not have ph meter so i do not know water ph nor soil's. I try and will buy ph tester next week.

sum shots (still with laptop but will have a good camera hopefully next week aswell.)

121223-165437.jpg

121223-165538.jpg

121223-165634.jpg

121223-165724.jpg

I hope to add few more 40+w CFL and and extra exhaust fan aswell upcoming week.

Back
Top Bottom