Sillywilly - From the Very Scratch

Hey guys
so as mentioned before i have to live for 2 weeks soon.
Right now my lights are on 24h, by the time i have to love babes have been in veg for 2 weeks on 24h light
so my question is, is it okay if i then change it to 18/6 and up until flowering? Is it not gonna mess up anything?

Hey guys
so as mentioned before i have to live for 2 weeks soon.
Right now my lights are on 24h, by the time i have to love babes have been in veg for 2 weeks on 24h light
so my question is, is it okay if i then change it to 18/6 and up until flowering? Is it not gonna mess up anything?

18-6 is fine. I did the switch from 18-6 to 24 then back to 18-5 and kept it at 18-6. You can even do 16-8 from what I've read and was suggested.

Lil update.
Not much to say tho. Still 24h light and watering when pots are quite light and 1 time a day i spray them gently with water..

13 days from seed.
121228-005037.jpg
121228-005102.jpg
121228-005126.jpg

and a group photo
121228-005025.jpg

whatsup.
Haven't seen my babys fo a week. Probably will not see for another week or so.
Handler who is takeing care of them told me that they are showing great growth.

Now im bit concerned. When i germinated seeds i actually did not expect all 10 to sprout and start life, well actually i did hope so yea, got wat i wish for. But the space i have, you can see closet in previous pages, are bit small for 10 plants :/ i for sure have to double the light and ventilations/air movement but i have no idea how packd up closet will be after they start flowering, but will see.
Maby I just have to find another place for them or give away few, will make it clear when im back.

When i see them again they've been into soil for one month, under 24h light. I then plan to switch straight to 12/12 and take from there on.

Heya

Just arrived home today and visited my growhouse.
Im glat to announce that the picture i got was very superb!
All ten babys are 35-40cm tall w/ nice thick stems and looking good overall. Few yellow leafes at bottom but thats normal i guess.
They are 1 month into veg and i have to tell, the smell is upflling and quite strong. I wonder is it normal for all strains or NL paricular. The room is filled w smell and in closet is open then u get this strong, very notable smell. I do not have any filter but will do this asap. If they are smelling like that in veg i cant imagine what they will do when they start to flower..
Cant provide pictures atm but will do them tomorrow..

Hey mcloadie, welcome! More than happy to have someone here :thumb:

Oh yea silly, I wouldn't miss this one. I'm a rookie and I can tell you've done some studying and that will come in handy. The people on this site will help you to understand what all that info we read means in practical situations. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your first harvest of juicy buds!

Have to transplant them also asap!.

What you guys think, if i fill all botom of closet with soil / like one huge pott and plant all ten to one soil? rather that 10 separated pots?
Closet bottom is 120cm long and 65cm wide, and would fill like bottom 30-40cm with soil?

It is generally preferred to grow plants seperately so if one plant needs to be removed or segregated you dont have to disturb the roots of the others.

Have to transplant them also asap!.

What you guys think, if i fill all botom of closet with soil / like one huge pott and plant all ten to one soil? rather that 10 separated pots?
Closet bottom is 120cm long and 65cm wide, and would fill like bottom 30-40cm with soil?

I can’t see why not, all the same variety, give them more root room!
:thumb:

Really good point about drainage, I haven’t done it myself and the only time I have seen it done is using hydro (Juicy's Sea Of Green inn'A SCreeN), might be not so good in soil as Mc says.:thumb:

#1- if you grow them in a " pan ", can you provide drainage?
#2- Are you absolutely sure you want to give up the option of moving them?

Yep, I know people who grow like that outside, just on a much larger scale with each plant getting 4 square feet. If you ever decide to flush your plants..........

drainage is good point. gave it thought and in my humble opinion it would be actually pretty bad to grow in "pan" - all at one. Atleast indoors and closet. and ofcourse if neede to move then separate is always win.

Im havent had much time lately to update anything. FIrst time in my life im having a "real" job, offical or however one may call it.

As i told yesterday i switched to 12/12, will hope for best, see some preflowers soon and hope for all girls? onetime?!!
My closet is quite small for 10babys tho, perhaps i should make a little present to my friend, cause i really do not have any time atm to build extra growroom. Or i will just finish this batch as it is and will look from there on how and what to iprove.

Back
Top Bottom