Sinsemilla vs. Pollinated buds and Potency

Hey guys and gals. I am on my second grow and i have made some fem pollen with colloidal silver to make seeds. The pollen has already been introduced to the girls and i should have a lifetime supply of seeds soon. Do you think the seeded buds will loose some of their potency? This is for personal use so im not really worried about but i still like good bud. I keep reading alternate opinions lol (whats new right). Anyway just interested in what you all think. Thanks

i think you'll be fine not to worry i friend does this all the time with colloidal spray i have try the cannabis many of time after harvest and always good and strong

Ok, first thing you need to absolutely toss the plant you sprayed with CS, cause it's toxic! The other one will be fine with potency I never found a difference unless you seed it in 100% which means constant pollination for at least 3-4 weeks. You pick the seeds and then you get the rest, and unpollinated calyxes will have the same THC levels as they would usually do. Pollinated will have no pistils and they will be less tasty or have less weight so that makes them worse material, but you won's seen any smoke-to-smoke difference :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom