Site blocked by microsoft

I get disconnected from the site wile in it with a red shield and a warring about the site is unsafe but it comes up safe in the searches.....it took me a good 20 times before the site would come up....was there a problem with your servers today? is anybody else having this problem it's doing it on both my computers.......please help

the server got bogged down for a bit and was about to crash, so we had to reboot it...
sorry for any inconvenience, while these things do happen, they don't happen very often...;)

thanks for your understanding and support!

WHAT ABOUT THE BLOCKED SITE ISSUE i CHANGED TO FOXFIRE AND GOT THE SAME MICROSOFT WARNING LITTLE RED BOX NEXT TO THE CONNECTION NAME....HAVE SET NORTIN AS A GOOD SITE NO IMPROVEMENT.....

the server got bogged down for a bit and was about to crash, so we had to reboot it...
sorry for any inconvenience, while these things do happen, they don't happen very often...;)

thanks for your understanding and support!

Yay, I thought the situation was on your end. Thanks for the update.

WHAT ABOUT THE BLOCKED SITE ISSUE i CHANGED TO FOXFIRE AND GOT THE SAME MICROSOFT WARNING LITTLE RED BOX NEXT TO THE CONNECTION NAME....HAVE SET NORTIN AS A GOOD SITE NO IMPROVEMENT.....

Most likely it's your ISP sending the site blocked message. It's a generic message that comes up when a server is unavailable (timed out).

Back
Top Bottom