SJ240W 1000Watt Jedi-Deathstar - 707 Headband - Unknown Hawaiian

Re: SJ240W 1000watt Jedi-Deathstar, 707 Headband, Unknown Hawaiian

awesome. I'm not new to weed, but am to the strain names and genetics and whatnot. definitely gotta get my hands on some of that. I'm always looking for killer potent green with a short flowering time. you're salesman of the year, cause you just sold me on that headband! I have a few seeds on deck (c99, holy grail kush, pineapple chunk) but will definitely put in an order. Can't wait to see how this grow goes. Expecting big things from you now... No pressure lol

Where to begin... when life gives you lemons make lemonade! Last night I acquired 20 JDS clones that were supposed to be at least 12" tall but oh well. This means the game has changed. The new clones, JDS from seed, and WW from seed as well as the HB clones will be in vegetation in the large room. The Hawaiian, and the large HB clones as well as the JDS clones are in the tent and will go into flower Monday. The reason for this is the HI are regular seed from a dude in Hawaii that grows this stuff in the land out there. I don't want to risk pollen getting on that much crop. However I wouldn't mind some F1 Hawaiian Headband, or even Hawaiian JDS seeds. This is not likely to happen unless I let it, but better safe than sorry. Today the girls ate R.O. water with Liquid Karma and Cal-Mag.

The room full of hope but still disappointed.
room20424.JPG

Room0424.JPG

The Headband clones.
image9691.jpg

The Hawaiian from seed.
image9692.jpg

The JDS clones.
image9693.jpg

Subscribed SemperHi, very nice start & clean. I'll have fun checking in on your journal.

Hey SemperHi check the upper left corner for the Reps I gave you. (user CP).

Also, I was 101st Airborne. A long time ago. lol

@60cal, thanks for the props! and thank you for serving!

I didn't water today but I wanted to share the symmetry on this JDS from seed. It caught me up for like 15 minutes... need to focus =].

Jedi-Deathstar from seed in a 5 gallon pot sown April 1st.
image9758.jpg

oh, well thats an awesome deal, you have a nice brother ;)
Dont forget to post new pic as they grow up :)

Looking perky and that headband is such a nice lush color of green. It could be lighting but I still love the Headband OG Kush. It's got that earthy Kush flavor.

Very Nice. (SemperHi)

Day 8 flower

So there have been some more change-ups. The White Wander is in! Still no sign of a male yet (well one Hawaiian looks suspect) but I gave away two strong Headband so I have room. The window unit wasn't keeping the temperatures sufficient anymore so 10k BTU portable unit is in. set at 71F keeps it frosty. Today the girls ate R.O water, Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag, Sweet Raw, Bloom, Snow Storm, Vitamino, and Open Sesame.

Here are the Hawaiian the White Wander, and the Jedi-Deathstar. The HI in the back is the suspect one.
image9959.jpg

Here are the White Wander and the Jedi-Deathstar. The front row are cropped.
image9961.jpg

The Headband, looking lovely, loving life.
image9960.jpg

Special Update!
Day 9 flower

2 Hawaiian were male so they were pulled, one of these JDS looks male too. They were brought to the male grow room. A small group of my friends and I are going to stabilize this Hawaiian and get our own strain going.

The Headband
image9986.jpg

The Jedi-Deathstar
image9985.jpg

The Hawaiian
image9983.jpg

The White Wander
image9984.jpg

The girls
image9982.jpg

Day 11 flower

Today another Hawaiian was removed it was either a late blooming male or a female that stress sexed out. Either way I didn't want it in my grow. The remainder of the girls got R.O. water with Liquid Karma and Cal-Mag. The Hawaiian has pistils and the WW and JDS have the tear drops forming so any day. No other signs of male sex parts from stress or from males.

The JDS
image10079.jpg

image10080.jpg

The WW
image10081.jpg

image10082.jpg

The Hawaiian
image10083.jpg

The Headband
image10084.jpg

image10085.jpg

The girls
image10078.jpg

Day 15 flower

Today the girls ate R.O. water with Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag, Sweet Raw, Vitamino, Bloom, Snow Storm, and Beastie Bloomz. I was in a bit of a hurry today so I couldn't wait for the girls to perk up after watering. I don't see any new male flowers.

The Jedi-Deathstar
image10202.jpg

image10203.jpg

The White Wander
image10204.jpg

image10205.jpg

The Hawaiian
image10206.jpg

The Headband
image10207.jpg

image10208.jpg

The Girls