SJ240W 1000Watt Jedi-Deathstar - 707 Headband - Unknown Hawaiian

SemperHi

Set up my first tent today, not my first grow but my first setup of this quality. I'm very new to the site so as soon as I figure out how to post pics I will. The plants are chilling in FoxFarm ocean soil, receiving reverse osmosis water with cal-mag and grow. They are not in proper veg as of now, they are just chilling out. I'll update with pics ASAP!

Re: SJ240W 1000watt Jedi-Deathstar, 707 Headband, Unknown Hawaiian

image9340.jpg

The babies are still in veg under 1000 watts HPS. They are eating reverse osmosis water with Cal-Mag, Pro Grow, Snow Storm, and Liquid Karma. The Hawaiian are beginning to outgrow their 1gals so I'm going to transplant to the 5gal on Thursday. The Headband clones are really moving as well about .5" inch stretch each day. The Jedi-Deathstar clones are showing new growth and the JDS seeds are looking strong! The room configuration has changed as well I'll post pictures Thursday after the transplants.

So the babies got transplanted to 5gals today. Everything still looks great, new growth on everything. The Headband mommy was trimmed a bit and produced about 15 clones. The room setup changed again. Today everybody got ROW with Cal-Mag and Vitamino.

This is the room
image9469.jpg

This is a Jedi-Deathstar from seed.
image9470.jpg

This is the other JDS from seed.
image9471.jpg

This is White Wander (White Widow x OG Kush) from seed.
image9472.jpg

JDS clone.
image9473.jpg

The Headband clones.
image9474.jpg

The Hawaiian from seed.
image9475.jpg

The girls chilling.
image9476.jpg

The 4x8 Secret Jardin with a 1000w is sitting at 72F lights on and a pleasant 60F with the lights off at night. I'm pleased with these numbers so the plants are officially in pre-flower. Today everybody ate Cal-Mag, Liquid Karma, molasses, Vitamino, Grow, and Snow Storm. The Hawaiian and the Headband clones will be moved to another grow room next week and put in flower. That leaves me with 2 JDS clones, 2 JDS from seed, 2 White Wander dwarfs (these are either shocked to hell or terrible phenotypes), and my 15 Headband cuttings. I'm gonna give everything another week or two and possibly pop this tent into flower we'll see.

(Left to right) JDS clones, Headband clones, Hawaiian seed.
image9585.jpg

JDS from seed in the front WW from seed in the back.
image9586.jpg

The regular Jedi-Deathstar from seed.
image9587.jpg

The topped Jedi-Deathstar from seed.
image9588.jpg

Nice green growing

Oh and the tent... The back row were the more vigorous growers so they were topped. The front row will grow naturally. Each pair was either sown or cut the same day. Nutrients given to each plant are the same across the board. Happy Earth Day!

image9630.jpg

We did one small grow of 12 HB clones in 7 gallon pots a few months back. I just got out of the Corps and needed to relearn a lot. Though we stunted the hell out of them with the winter cold we still managed to harvest 2lbs of the HB. It was smooth and tasted exactly like Fruit Loops smell. I'm excited to see them grow in a stable environment.

i've had my eye on some headband and Jedi gear. Is there a real difference between that headband and the 808 or 80whatever? I got a sour skywalker going now and have heard only good things about the star wars line of goodies. And thanks for your service to our country. I wasn't as hardcore, so I went army. That setup and space are ridiculously awesome. J J J jealous

It's my understanding that Headband, regardless of seed bank, should be OG Kush x Sour Diesel. Also it's my understanding that the OG Kush were talking about is aka Chemdawg. But who knows :) I will tell you that those two strains combined is a nice 8 week flower with incredible resin production. I could use them as hash plants if I wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom