SJ's Garden 2021: Bruce Banger, Lemonchello Haze, Amnesia Fast & Green Poison Fast

So, it turns out I did take pics last night after all, I was just so high I forgot doing it.
20210328_182650.jpg

Bruce Banger
20210328_182659.jpg

Lemonchello Haze - Don't know why she was droopy, she's not now.
20210328_182702.jpg

Amnesia - The, beautiful mutant.
I'll keep different day's pics separate.

And from today.
20210329_164951.jpg

Bruce Banger.
20210329_164955.jpg

Lemonchello Haze - First leaves are yellowing a bit so I started her on weak Mega Crop. I'll be keeping an eye on her. She's prettier in real life.
20210329_164959.jpg

Amnesia - She smells of weed.
And I'm forgetting something. I'll remember later. We'll see if I remember in time to edit this, lol.
I don't know where in Ontario you are but its nice to see the sun shining in.
Its still dam cold here. Girls are coming along nicely my friend.

I don't know where in Ontario you are but its nice to see the sun shining in.
Its still dam cold here. Girls are coming along nicely my friend.
Hamilton area. It's going to be 19 degrees this afternoon, and then it's going down to around 1 with snow Thursday. Gotta love spring in Canada.
Thanks for the kind words. Staying on top of this, taking the pics and everything is a bit of a new experience. Standard practice used to be avoiding documentation of any kind, now we're putting pics up online, lol.
I'll be up potting soon, when I have pots of the right size. My old pots seem to have found new homes over the winter. What do you think, 5 litre, or 15? I should probably get both, really.

Well, that was interesting. I decided to order some new fabric pots for up potting these 3. I went online, checked prices, and went with a Canadian grow shop. Small place, but well designed website. Put in my order, and 20 minutes later get a call, they're already getting my order ready. Turns out they were out of the 3 gallon fabric pots with handles, is it okay to send ones without handles. I had no problem with that. Guy says he'll throw in some extra stuff (I won't turn down free stuff) and 5 minutes later get an e-mail, it's shipped!
That is some damn fast service. What has me impressed is they actually called instead of sending an e-mail. Doesn't happen too often these days.

Hamilton area. It's going to be 19 degrees this afternoon, and then it's going down to around 1 with snow Thursday. Gotta love spring in Canada.
Thanks for the kind words. Staying on top of this, taking the pics and everything is a bit of a new experience. Standard practice used to be avoiding documentation of any kind, now we're putting pics up online, lol.
I'll be up potting soon, when I have pots of the right size. My old pots seem to have found new homes over the winter. What do you think, 5 litre, or 15? I should probably get both, really.
You show your age my friend. ( avoiding documentation) hehe.
Got to love Canada , we all get to share pics and info now. Those old days are in our rear view mirror . :thumb:

Well, I remembered, lol. Just not in time to edit. No pic of Green Poison!
She gets to be first this time.
20210331_182509.jpg

20210331_182459.jpg

Bruce Banger - I'm going to have to top her soon, the side branches don't seem to want to grow right now, and I'm not confident enough in my LST skills to get her bent down right.
20210331_182501.jpg

Lemonchello Haze - She's actually a mutant too, one of her leaves has 8 leaflets, with the middle two being the same size. The one on the other side has 7 though.
20210331_182506.jpg

And Amnesia - She seems to have decided to grow properly now, but I still haven't decided whether to LST or top her.

Any suggestions?

Well, I remembered, lol. Just not in time to edit. No pic of Green Poison!
She gets to be first this time.
20210331_182509.jpg

20210331_182459.jpg

Bruce Banger - I'm going to have to top her soon, the side branches don't seem to want to grow right now, and I'm not confident enough in my LST skills to get her bent down right.
20210331_182501.jpg

Lemonchello Haze - She's actually a mutant too, one of her leaves has 8 leaflets, with the middle two being the same size. The one on the other side has 7 though.
20210331_182506.jpg

And Amnesia - She seems to have decided to grow properly now, but I still haven't decided whether to LST or top her.

Any suggestions?
Ladies are looking good.
Are those the final pots? I think would get them into a bigger pot and let them grow a bit. Like you said there aren't any side branches yet. Be patient my friend.

Ladies are looking good.
Are those the final pots? I think would get them into a bigger pot and let them grow a bit. Like you said there aren't any side branches yet. Be patient my friend.
There are side branches, just not very big yet. Not as big as the Lemonchello Haze's side branches. They won't be going into their final pots for a couple of months. I'm not sure if I'll be putting them into the 1 gallon pots or straight to the 3 gallon, when they get here. Canada Post says April 8th or 9th, so I have until then to decide.
I'm going to let them get big enough to use the tops I remove as clones, so there won't be any cutting until then, no matter what size pot they go into next.
I just like to know what I'm going to do next. I like to have a plan. It's easier to be patient that way.

There are side branches, just not very big yet. Not as big as the Lemonchello Haze's side branches. They won't be going into their final pots for a couple of months. I'm not sure if I'll be putting them into the 1 gallon pots or straight to the 3 gallon, when they get here. Canada Post says April 8th or 9th, so I have until then to decide.
I'm going to let them get big enough to use the tops I remove as clones, so there won't be any cutting until then, no matter what size pot they go into next.
I just like to know what I'm going to do next. I like to have a plan. It's easier to be patient that way.
Your 100 percent right. Be prepared.

I wish I had realized earlier that I would need to buy new pots. These girls should've been up potted a week ago. The Bruce Banger's stem is getting too thick for LST, and I'm pretty sure the Amnesia is in the same boat. They'll be topped as soon as they get into some fresh soil. I'm actually glad to have that settled, especially since I'm used to topping, not LST.
20210402_200817.jpg

20210402_200820.jpg

20210402_200824.jpg

20210402_200830.jpg

In the usual order, those are Bruce Banger, Lemonchello Haze, Amnesia Fast, and Green Poison Fast.
The bottom leaves of the BB and LH are still turning yellow slowly. They have enough time to recover from this, but I probably won't have the new pots for another week. At least the Mega Crop slowed it down.

By the way, gummies made with Cherry Jello look like jellied blood.

Thanks, I'll admit, I'm having more issues this grow than the last one, lol.

Last cat ignored my plants, killed mice and butterflies that got too close. This one chews leaves and knocks over pots. Ahh well. At least she's cute.
She better be cute if she keeps that up.

The pots got here today, so I up potted the big girls. Green Poison still has a while to go before she'll be ready for that.
The grow shop also sent a bottle of a chitosan product to make up for not listing the 3 gallon pots with handles as out of stock. I didn't mind them substituting pots without handles, but the guy seemed kind of embarrassed.
20210407_162843.jpg
20210407_162850.jpg

20210407_162856.jpg
20210407_162859.jpg

We'll see what happens with the yellowing. It's the first time I've had to deal with it this early in a grow.
I think if I had to do it over again I would have double checked the state of my supplies, but I really didn't think my pots would've disappeared like that.
3 weeks or so and I'll move them into the 3 gallon pots. At least I can start tying down the side branches. The Bruce Banger actually does have some, she just has the bottom pair growing up the sides of the stem, and I just didn't look closely enough.
That's about it for now. I've spent all day fucking around with security cameras, and the plants, time for a beer and some edibles.

WTF? I'm sorry, I clearly remember typing out a full message last night. I have no idea what I said, but it was there.

On another note my grow now has a soundtrack! Search "shittyflute" on yt.

You're welcome!

WTF? I'm sorry, I clearly remember typing out a full message last night. I have no idea what I said, but it was there.

On another note my grow now has a soundtrack! Search "shittyflute" on yt.

You're welcome!
Maby you posted on someone else's thread. :rofl:
Shifty flute I'm intrigued.

Shittyflute is, as a channel, a work of pure genius. I have taken to sharing their rendition of "Happy Birthday" with my friends on their happy day!
So here are the girls. Not the best shots, but I am not really feeling motivated to take better ones tonight. Sorry. I have started training them. Mostly the Bruce Banger and the Lemonchello Haze for now. Amnesia feels a little off right now, so I just did a couple of the lower branches. We'll see how it goes.
20210411_184255.jpg

20210411_184300.jpg

20210411_184306.jpg
20210411_184317.jpg

Damn, I didn't realize just how bad the Lemonchello Haze pic was. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Almost got the chance to take them outside today. Was nice and warm, sunny too for a couple of hours. Then it clouded over just as I was taking them out of their dark period. Ahh well.

Back
Top Bottom