2nd and 3rd tester runs.

Also, I've formulated what I think are some pretty good plans for caging the plates i have.
Lower temp, 180f.

2gs per press. Haven't weighed the rosin... and I fear its too late. Already tasting the goods :drool: :yummy:

3.5-4 mins total press time. Gradual pressure working up to this poor little presses max and letting it sit until the bubbles stop, or almost stop.

Better color this time. And tastes like heaven.
20201030_211741.jpg
received_851262522278291.jpeg

@InTheShed its just a technique for folding your parchment around the puck/micron bags.

Not any type of specific product. Except parchment paper!

And I'm still working on my technique....from a-z. So I experiment a lot.

I'm getting better! Ran 5 grams of flower through the press today and got a whopping 1.1gs out! That's 22%! Woot woot.

Dang good compared to previous runs where I was squeaking out 15%

I'll get a couple pics up later

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

I've been mia for about a week and a half. My dad has been in the hospital with pneumonia. He just got to come home day before yesterday after a 9 day hospital stay.

All the plants are doing great. The photo girls are stretching nicely. And the autos in the veg tent are killing it. Got a couple pics of the veg tent and autos. Ill get a few shots of the flower tent later today and throw them up.

Bruce banner auto
20201112_184227.jpg

20201112_184213.jpg

Cheese auto
20201112_184155.jpg

20201112_184240.jpg

And the derpy zkittlez, its showing a different pheno than the previous one I ran. The first one was very piney. This one is much more like the gelato I grew a little while back.
20201112_172320.jpg

And the whole tent
20201112_172309.jpg

Hey @Backlipslide thanks for the well wishes. He is doing much much better now.

Few pics of the flower tent
20201113_104718.jpg
20201113_104734.jpg

Dos-si-dos
20201113_104753.jpg

Gg#4
20201113_104819.jpg

Black amnesia haze
20201113_101245.jpg

White widow
20201113_101235.jpg

You'll notice some white spots and speckles on all of the plants.

Last Wednesday before I left to go stay with my dad, I noticed some white powdery mildew on the gg#4.

I quickly removed all affected leaves i could find and mixed up a solution of baking soda and water at 2tbsp per gallon and sprayed all the girls in the flower tent to hopefully kill any remaining rouge mold spores.

This treatment is also what caused what little tip/spot burns you see in a couple photos.

So far it seems to have worked like a charm. Been checking very thoroughly daily and no more wpm yet.

I went and defoled all of them fairly hard too. In hopes of improving airflow and aiding in the battle against molds and mildews!!

Btw- these pics are pre-defol. Will put post defol pics later

Btw used the baking soda solution simply because it was all i had right then that would help the issue. I've even heard a dilute milk mixture will work....but alas. Murphy and his law struck. I didn't even have milk on hand that day. So baking soda it was lol

I won't spray neem on pistils, and I have found that neem knocks back PM but doesn't kill it. I haven't tried baking soda but I remember another grower here who had to keep spraying it during flower in his tent. I've tried neem (in veg), LABS spray, milk, and H2O2 in various dilutions but nothing worked like my 1% citric acid spray.

It's just food grade citric acid at 1% (5g in 500ml distilled water) and 4 pipette drops of dish soap (scale up and down as needed). I even sprayed it on my young clones a few weeks back, and the PM hasn't been seen since. The spray did do a little damage to the leaf tips, but that's all. And I've sprayed it on full flowering plants with no damage at all.

It's saved more than one harvest for me this year.

Right on. I will definitely be getting my hands on some soon for future use! Great info. Thanks again shed!

That and I need more fans, for both tents. Ill remedy that soon.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to a trusted bud washing tutorial would ya?

I've never done a bud washing. Pretty foreign to me. Honestly, and not that I don't belive you. But its always seemed so counter intuitive to me to dunk nugs in water

Back
Top Bottom