Skywalker (test buds)

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Well like the Herijuana and the Haze I took off a couple test buds of the Skywalker. It too was great in every aspect the taste, smell and high were unbelievable. Nice fruity taste and aroma and a knockout high like was expected from this killer Indica, so far all the early test buds have been exceptional and I can hardly wait to try them again after the next few days till harvest and then letting them cure properly. Should all be top notch and I'll then do a proper strain grow report on each one. So here's some pictures of the Skywalker test buds.
Peace P420

skytest.jpg

skytest2.jpg

Oh my God.. oh my God..

Going to visit Mr Smokey in East Palo Alto, then lunch, then dessert...

Two, no.. three things on menu.. Mr S's newly harvested CA meds, some Super Jack (nice sativa), and for dessert.. "Decadence" a body-numbing Indica medible.

One word.. yummy!

Mr P420.. any strains left you've yet to show us?

Did you get 2 calendars or one calendar and one poster of "Wonders"?

Yeah Pinch is coming down to have a session. Oh yeah I can see it now. Oh and we are having lunch too... It is going to be one hell of a time.

Just got back in. Lunch was great thanks Pinch. I ate a 12th of the decadence. Waiting for it to kick in. Maybe a while being we just ate. Thanks Pinch we should get together again sometime.

Cool man.... If you do get the job..... You should come up to Nor Cal.... You will see how nice it is up here..... And smoke the best of the trees.

SmokeyMacPot said:
Yeah me and pinch have met previously. He is really cool. He also has met P420 if I am not mistakened.
yes me and Pinch met and hung out when he was in my neck of the woods in October had a great time! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom