Sleepy~~

Butch420

I find that weed is very good right before I go to sleep~~
its so relaxin~~I snooze very good & have sweet dreams~~
Does this work for others out there???
PEACE OUT~~good nite;)

I've been smoking for over 35 years and sleeping 20 plus more . If I haven't been dreaming , I hpoe it's not PAY FOR VIEW or I'll owe up the BUD . G

"You are not supposed to be able to dream when high. It stops that sleep cycle.
__________________"

I find this to be very true. WHenever I stop smoking weed, I start to have dreams again. I thought it was that I just could never remember my dreams when I was high. So does weed actually stop the sleep cycle? what does that mean exactly?

I've been smoking for over 35 years and sleeping 20 plus more . If I haven't been dreaming , I hpoe it's not PAY FOR VIEW or I'll owe up the BUD . G
I agree with you George. Maybe it's just us mentally ill people that dream when high.:rofl:

i have had some good dreams when high, i actually have a rare condition called DSS and i barely sleep as it is, and i can't take pills because they affect me differenty, i wake up all groggy and feeling super hungover from just one pill. so like getting up for school or work is absolute hell. but i discovered that if i smoke a bowl before bed, i sleep great and wake up feeling fine, no hangover no nothing, it's great, but is sucks when i'm out, like i was for about a week up until today, and i got some FIRE!!!! for twenty a gram that smells like fruit loops. and i know i'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

Now... I may be a bit confused here, but I thought that if you don't get into REM sleep that you start to lose it? Like I heard that if you continuously wake someone up every 20 minutes their mind can't sort through things through dreams and they go crazy.

So does weed make it so you don't get into REM sleep, or just supresses the dreams while in REM sleep, or...?

lol it makes me sleep better, i find after ive been out toking and laughing it up i find it easy to go to sleep as soon as i lose the cotton mouth lmao........i usually head towards my bed and just knock o u t .......

As some have pointed out in the past, often times people (like me) mistake dream state with semi-conscious thought. Your dreams are not the dreams you have while in REM sleep, rather you are almost awake, not quite asleep. You know what I am talking about :)

I like how you worded this. I think we have all learned from this thread.

It's the twilight zone . . .

Back
Top Bottom