Slow growth: 2nd dialed in coco grow gone slow, what is up, help!

sounds like fun =)
i was about to order a 48x3w reflector but your praise of the classic 300 has changed my mind
14 dollars more to get twice the light is worth a shot
hope to see those pics soon

sounds like fun =)
i was about to order a 48x3w reflector but your praise of the classic 300 has changed my mind
14 dollars more to get twice the light is worth a shot
hope to see those pics soon
their old model 300w is pretty much the same as the 96x3w reflector, excluding the different hood/reflector, same amount and type of 3w bulbs, spectrum etc, of course u don't get the bloom/veg switches but for the price it can't be beat. I think the old model blends the spectrum better than the reflector series at close distance.

actually I think the old model has exactly 100 3w bulbs n the reflector has 96, still if choosing between 48x3w reflector n the old 300w model, i'd def go with the 300w any day, u will be pleased with that light.

I have coco setup but im still learning what to do not to do. I know the felling. good luck

I had tried coco before and failed hard, I didn't kill any plants but only harvested few grams from each, I have def learnt a good bit and now realize how much misinformation is out there, for example washing coco before use, I had done it every time and had trouble with every seedling, ive learnt to simply flush it with a light nute mix, and never feed plain water, that's the problem I've had with the purple haze, I feed her plain water between feedings while the la diva was fed every single watering and guess who is doing better.. Need to post a do's and dont's thread.

Here is my girl now, just 54 days from seed, eating like a champ twice daily
image9520.jpg
image9519.jpg
image9518.jpg

I moved my G13 labs purple kush into the flowering tent, she has been vegging for approx 7 weeks and has been topped 4 times, she is now Ina secret jardin dr60 under the top led old model 300w, gonna give her a week to settle into the new environment before I flip her, here she is
image9546.jpg
image9548.jpg

N some pics of the LA Diva, that's some sweet seeds dark devil and delicious cotton candy seedlings next to her,
She is frosty!!!!
image9552.jpg
image9551.jpg
image9549.jpg

So I'm experiencing a similar problem with slow vegetative growth in coco... Did you guys ever figure out what the issue was?

Man I have the same problem too. Funny enough I'm also using 2 top led 300 old models. I never had these problems before though so I dunno wtf is going on. At first I thought it was the new coco I started using but I went back to my original coco and I'm still having the same problems. My plant is 30 days old and looks like it's day 14. It's really frustrating and I feel like I've tried everything. I'm about to give up on coco because I don't know what else to do. I've had this problem for like the last 3 grows at least. So depressing. My trunks never look even half as nice as everyone else either lol.

Re: SLOW growth, 2nd "dialed in" coco grow gone slow, what is up, help!?

Sounds like something drastic going on there. Could it be the LED's just don't cut it ? I have a current grow that was just flipped to 12/12 this morning under a single 400HPS and I'm getting at least a foot of growth a month. I'm using CANNA COCO medium plus 25/30 % perlite/Styrofoam mix and CANNA COCO nutes. I didn't bother getting rhizotonic as it basically is seaweed extract (as far as I can see) but use SEASOL extract at 20 ml/10 litres. Maybe the temp is a tad low but not cold - I wish I could have had that cooler temp a month or two ago instead of 30 - 35 degrees (86 - 95 F ) but I think I was stressing more than the plants. Sorry I can't shed any more light on the problem.Here's a pic of mine around 30 days.
P10401231.JPG
Cheers Pat
i am sorry i laughed i thought you guys knew each other

Back
Top Bottom