Slower Grower Of Northern Lights

Yep, in the start everything will feel overwhelming. It's the beauty of the cannabis plant, y'know, it's multi-faceted and there really is no one way to approach it.

Okay so I got an email saying the fox farm trio is out of stock. ☹️.

Anything else I could get for less than $35? .

Try just Big Bloom and Grow Big from Fox Farms, no need for Tiger Bloom till flower time:thumb:

And good Morning

I cooked a bomb ass breakfast the other morning and had a whole bunch of eggshells left over. Along with a banana and as crazy as it sounds I had a indoor campfire with my niece last weekend to roast some s'mores so the ashes were in the fireplace....

I wouldn't advise wood ash, unless it was well rinsed. Adding water to wood ash make lye, which is a base. It looks like you want things a bit acidic, not basic.

Also, fun fact, you can give yourself chemical burns from the lye in wet ashes. Be careful!

I wouldn't advise wood ash, unless it was well rinsed. Adding water to wood ash make lye, which is a base. It looks like you want things a bit acidic, not basic.

Also, fun fact, you can give yourself chemical burns from the lye in wet ashes. Be careful!

What's a good fertilizer? Does brand really matter if you have the right npk ratio? What ratio do they need right now?

...that jacks stuff seems just like miracle gro...the canna stuff seems legit...but a lil' pricey from what I saw...advance nutrients are a very good line...but again a little pricey...BETTER YET...check out site sponsors...without them we might not have the wonderful home we have here...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

s-l1600.png

What's a good fertilizer? Does brand really matter if you have the right npk ratio? What ratio do they need right now?

I'm a first time grower, so I'm not the one to ask about what's best. Generally, if you want to go organic, bone meal is normally used for phosphorus. Used coffee grounds are great for nitrogen, and won't burn the plants - also tend to be acidic. You banana peel looks like a good addition for potassium. The wood ash can work for potassium, but rinse with water a couple times first to get the lye out. Be very careful and use gloves.

Back
Top Bottom