smell

yankee7568

As soon as I put intake fans in my grow cab I have a weedy smell... I would like to know if a air purifier would work? I was going to stick it next to my grow cab. I am trying to get stuff locally.. I saw this Odor killer stuff in a bag at Homedepot, does it work?

You must have stepped into the no help zone. Get a combination Ion /Air Puerafier put it by source should contain prob also a good spray down w oziun air spray GL

There are plenty ion mach. out there, if I had to choose one it would be the ion mach, but you'll find one Hunter makes a good combo mach. Go to lowes if ya got one..

You know thats what I spent for the Hunter air cleaner w/ ion mach I also found an ion mach at walgreens on sale for about $30

It sucks there is not many common stores here. There is no Walgreens here ether, haha. I will try homedepot tho, thats for sure.. Thanks for your help.

Well, I bought a bigger one for $85 and it had a washable filter. Seems to be working very well...Thanks for all your help.

i always thought u exhauseted at the top, cuz heat rises.

and going to a floor drain seems like a lot more work anyway. something tells me he had some other idea

i always thought u exhauseted at the top, cuz heat rises.

and going to a floor drain seems like a lot more work anyway. something tells me he had some other idea

Run the ducting from the top of the box with a good fan to the drain and it will work fine. Wont work as hard as going threw carbon cause nothing is restricting the air...

well in theory im sure the smell dissipates in a larger VENTILATED area.

ive heard ppl talk about home made carbon filters but the problem seems to be finding the right kind of carbon. apparently the aquarium stuff isnt the same. any input on this??

There are 3 kinds of carbon that I have seen.. Activated, none and washed... Some of the aquarium places sell none activated or washed carbon. Mine is none washed Activated carbon.. I bought it at the aquarium place.. Also, if you have a powerful fan you can push the air to fast/much through the carbon making the smell pass the carbon..

so you made yours from scratch? what kind of fan would be best? ive been eyeing the inline booster fans at home depot. any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom