Smoked some weed and didnt get baked?

b2ke

Sorry that this is kinda a long story and it might not make sense but thank you for taking ur time and reading it. Theres also like 2 questions I will have at the end.

Alright to begin with 6 days ago me and some friends bought some weed and smoked it, pretty good stuff. I don't know the name but it was great.

So the next day I buy some more from the same guy and the same stuff and I smoked it with 2 other people but we didnt get baked at all and so I wasted like $20 worth then I stopped.

i really don't know what happened but my guess is that the thc was taken away cuz of the plastic bags, I trippled bagged the stuff. I also smelled it and there was little smell to it.

So my question is that is it possible for weed to have little to no thc if u tripple bag it? I only had it tripple bagged for about 2-3 hours.

My second question is that if the weed doesn't smell does that mean its gone bad?

Thanks for taking ur time and reading this, please answer the questions if u can

thanks again.

Here are a couple nugs of the stuff i have left i plan on using tomorrow, ive had it for about 6 days in an airtight jar and i just want to know if it looks like its going bad or not.
101225200048.png

101225200057.png

I don't think weed necessary goes bad that quickly.. i feel like even if you keep weed in a bag it's still good for probably a month-ish. As for the weed, different types do different highs, but some weed can have very little to almost no thc.
Peace and smoke ;)

Back
Top Bottom