SmokeyMacPot's Picture Thread

this is some bud we have right now. we bought an 1/8. its mostly sativa and looks and smells strong and green. good high, good stuff overall. sorry for the pics they look kind of bad, but thats the best my cam will do. i need a better one.
3-201.jpg

3-20b.jpg

smokeymacpot said:
this is some bud we have right now. we bought an 1/8. its mostly sativa and looks and smells strong and green. good high, good stuff overall. sorry for the pics they look kind of bad, but thats the best my cam will do. i need a better one.

That bud looks good your pics do need a little help though...
I shoot pics from a tripod I have 3 now and I want a new cam but it will take 30 to 60 days to get it shit....
Money is low right now and the new cam is $2,000 ... :hmmmm:
So I am in the same boat as you smokeymacpot try to back off a little and try to take your photos under brighter light like floros work really good with pics
pm me and tell me what kind of cam you got and everything you got on it and mayby we might be able to figer something out it's worth a try bro.... :hmmmm:

MV....

i do use floros but i have a cheap $20 mini cam. so yeah my pics suck but i can take better pics if i had a better cam. i think i may go buy a new one.

This head shop in town here has 2 indescribable pieces of glass like this. One looks very much like this one (I would not be surprised if they were the same artist). He won't even sell the biggest of the two, it's just a gorgeous centerpiece.

Smokey -- I like the way that 'juicy fruit'-type stuff looks. :smokin:

here are some edibles i have. thank you very much mr.
cookie.jpg

cupcakesbox.jpg

banbread.jpg

i had 2 cookies but i ate one as well as half of the banana bread. thank you.
i ate 1/2 a cookie at 2 and still feel it a little at 8:44. very good stuff.

thanks that was made with bud trim that i would either throw away or leave on the bud. its much better like this. trash to stash

yep i ended up hand pressing it into a ball. then i cut it with a razor and press to thin layers to put in my bud. i took some bong hits and i was blazed, still am. i still have more for tomarrow. also i have 4 brownie cupcakes that are very good. just eat 1/4 and youll be sinking into the earth

Seeds!?

Mr S: are those seeds I see rolling on your glass tray? Haven't seen a seed for years, unless someone gave me some. What strain is that, do you know? :peace: Pinch (IMC)

yeah those are seeds. any one that wants some let me know. yeah those are from my harvest. i just wanted seeds to put outside in the wild. they are from some strain we call 666 (dont know the acctual strain). its more to the sativa side. there is also some good indica and blueberry seeds from before they got mixed in. but none the less what ever they are they will be good. ill be getting some white widow and ice for summer indoor grow. thanks.
ps the "glass" tray is not a glass tray it is a tupperware lid. lol.

thanks i like to chill outside and smoke. we have a good back yards. there is some on the block that look all dry and shit. nothing there just vacant lots and shit. ours would be like that but my mom is a flower freak.

Back
Top Bottom