SmokeyMacPot's Picture Thread

Re: My Picture Thread

yeah mv harvested already. made some hash with all my harvest. but i still have some bud left. i ordered a new cam, 12 mp! so ill take the pics when i get it. the hash is gone but it was fun while it lasted. yeah the outdoor ones look differnt i guess the light. wait untill i get the new cam the pics will be flowing in. i get alot of inspirations of cool pics, but i qouldnt have my cam. the pics would look a lot better with a better cam.

it had some low res settings. 12 is max. it is some 3rd party company. you know them japan stuff and what not. but it had like 1.3 mp then 4.0 mp then like 7 then 12 ot i cant remember

Should be alot better than what you have anyway ;)
Take the pics in the highest available resolution and just resize and crop them with photoshop or somethinng, that way you can cut out unwanted aspects of the photo ;)

BowlBud1.jpg

slammin nuggies...

that was my boys piece. that picture was from the night he got it around 10:30 pm. i left the there around 12:30 and he got arrested around 2 am and got it taken. lol so he had it for less than a day.

this is from last year. this is right before they started budding.

leaf6.jpg

plant25.jpg

plant15.jpg

im still messing with my cam. here is some of what the guy told me to be catpiss. i bought an 1/8. it smells STRONG and it hits good. tastes spectacular so over all good weed.
catpiss4-19.jpg

catpiss4-19b.jpg

"it tastes like it smells, delicious." lol it does tastes like it but it tastes smooth but kind of bitter. its a complicated taste

Back
Top Bottom