Smoking green

Magnificient

So I decided to top my White Widows the other day and I put the trimmings in a bowl and forgot about them. I'm also low on pot. I just had about 3 bowls left.

That 3 bowls left is base pot hereafter. Don't know what the fuck kind it was, but potent. Maybe some of you more experienced tokers will recognize it by it's effects...

It was a one hit wonder basically. You take one hit and it hits fast. You find yourself drifting in your imagination creating some funky world where pot is legal. With the second hit comes a very strong sexual arousal that'd make your g/f stop bitching about even serious bitch matters. Wait about ten minutes, light it again, and with the third hit all you want is to drift away and sleep, and sleep is like heavenly...That's the base pot.

The trimmings dried out and me being sort of desperate, I crumbled them and mixed them with the base pot to try and stretch it out a bit.

The g/f is already asleep. I don't have any work tomorrow, other than pleasure work in my garage and yard maybe, and I can stay up late.

So I mixed the dried tops with the base pot mentioned above.

I didn't know what to expect. I've never smoked leaves. I read an online pdf copy of Mel Franks marijuana growers guide. He was talking about smoking as you grow, smoking leaves. That's where I got the idea. (That pdf might have been pirated, I'm not ripping Mel off I'm out to buy his books when I can find that autographed store. The store that has them autographed. If you know what I'm talking about send me a pm please)

That base pot, that was out of a 100 dollars worth of something I bought about a year ago, maybe six months or something. I'd lost it. So it was real mellow tasting after curing in a plastic bag for that lost time.

The taste of the mix was really splendid. There was a raw taste to it, but splendid. I can't say that I got as high off the mix. I also can't say that I didn't. It didn't burn as good and I had to hold the lighter to it as I took a hit.

That first hit was a question answerer. I was wondering what to expect out of it and it told me right away. I started feeling sociable and it's like 3:am. TV is out. I got that far cry movie recorded that I've wanted to see for a long time and I have to keep rewinding to the start to see what happened.

It was sort of kafka-like mentally. I couldn't focus on tv, but the creative part of my mind was sort of charged. I'm having trouble figuring out how to space and place my hydroponic gear. Then all of a sudden it's clear how to do it. So very clear. I'll have it set up within a week if my parts ever get here.

Now I didn't stay high as long, but it was a very pleasing high. I sort of missed the sexual arousal from the base pot, which is totally absent from the mix, but otherwise it was a very pleasing smoke which would be better hit in the day time than at 3:am.

So I got that box finished that I was working on. Basically finished. I still got to put in some lights and maybe a vent. Got to get a small fan in there too.

The mylar didn't go on as straight as I imagined. There's a compromise between what you want and what mylar's willing to give. But the pots are in, the mylar's down, and it's pretty much ready for the white widows after they're sexed, which should be any time now.

It's going to be a soil grow initially, but I'll be able to transform the box to hydro after this first grow is done. I don't think I want to risk moving soil plants into hydro.

There's room for 5 plants in that box each in 3 gallon pots. The pots were not actually flower pots. I needed something that didn't already have holes in it. I'll have to put pipes in it for the hydro. What I got was 5 designer type garbage cans from a dollar store.

So that's one set up. Ok, I already took clones from my plants. I numbered the mother/father plants and gave the clones corresponding numbers. That way if one of the mommas shows nuts, I can toss the clone. If I'm lucky enough to get five females I'll have enough for 10 plants simultaneously in hydro..

So I'd already bought the 5 gallon buckets from home depot. I took my old desktop and cut 5 holes in it...Let me get some pics in here.

Why is this site so hard to upload pictures to? I click the pic site and it asks for a url.

So what I'm going to do is post this without pictures and then try to get my pics uploaded for the next post.

I uploaded pics, but I can't get them into the string...It still asks for a url. It's too annoying to mess with right now. The other site I sometimes go to asks if it's from your computer or from the gallery...

So anyway, I cut holes in my old counter top desk for the 5 gallon buckets. I'm a newbie, but even a newbie should be able to post a pic. My idea is to put mist or spray heads in the buckets to spray the roots, and another line for drip feeding.

So here's where it gets a little complicated. I also want to put co2 into my grow cabinent, which is a 21 3/4" x 39 3/4 inch x 6' armoire. The armoire will be closed and much more easy to use co2 than with the bench setup.

Let me read the picture instructions again.

I was doing it right. I follow the instructions up to "Right Click the pic and select properties" but when I right-click there's no option to select properties, thus no easy way to get the url.

So, anyway, without pics, and if there's any complaints about not having pics, take it to 420 not me. I'm a typical average person with one bowl smoked and it's about wore off now, and a typical average person should be able to post a pic with the instructions given, so the plan is to use the sugar/yeast method of generating co2. Ok, my air pump has an intake valve on it. Let me get the model type...Sunleaves Durapump Hydroponic Air Pump, so the idea is to use an intake hose on the h20 bottle and pump the co2 through the drip feed line along with the nutes. I don't know if that would work or not, but I'm going to try it.

since that co2 will be in the bubble mix for the Deep Water Culture reservoir, it will also make it into the sprayers or misters for the root chambers. I don't know what, if any, effect co2 would have on the plants roots. I suspect nothing, because it's taken in by the leaves. But the co2 will be loose in the reservoir and it'd be a problem to keep it away from the roots.

I don't know if anybody's tried it, but I'd sort of like a few honest opinions on it before I give it a try.

Picture_067_320x240.jpg

The pics turned into links. I still don't have the select properties option. I'm running xp. It's not xp because my gamer has vista and I had trouble with it as well.

So now the buckets are on one wall and the grow chamber is on another wall. Between these two is a common reservoir. I'd have to run 12 gallons with 10 plants, because Roseman already did the math and stuff for a 5 plant grow and a 6 gallon rez and I'm using the same nutes he used. It's a walk before you run thing.

Back
Top Bottom