Snitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck the snithches!!! to hell with ye!

I would think anyone who snitched on a big enough drug dealer would die soon after that. Anyone who snitches really doesn't realize what they're getting themselves into.

I really have nothing to snitch about. Today I was smoking a doob, a FAT doob. And a cop car rolled right by, saw us smoking and didn't even slow.

They have been cracking down around here, its so hard to find bud and I just smoked the last of mine.

Heh. Back in the day, whenever my friends and I would get in trouble we would just feed the Dean of Students or Principle some major bullshit story and they would each be completly different. Rarely got in trouble, we did.

Gentelmen, Ladies. This is important stuff. We find ourselves living in a country where we are followed, tapped, listened in on. Now law enforcement goes to our neighbors, former jobs, credit cards, phone records?

Things might be different for you people but as for occupied Mayberry, a.k.a.
Alabamastan, seems like every Bible thumper with a cell phone is not only a snitch, they are damn well proud of it. I find myself living among people that are really "hurt" feelings wise when compared to or called Fascists. "We can't be fascists, we don't have brown shirts." These same people have no frigging idea what or who the STAZI was and will look you in the eye as they cock their heads in bewilderment!
DARE Officers that get student info every month from teachers.
Grades. Conduct. Attitlude. Family going on's.
This domestic spy operation is huge and lets face it. These guys can't get a hold of a 6ft Saudi in a land of 5ft East Asians or a 250 lb Egyptian with a big black dot in the center of his head but by God they will put 25 armed and decked out Swat types through the door of an 84 year old stage 4 cancer patient.

You telling me they give a shit what ANY of us think?

Now lets start talking about whats going on out here.
What is your snitch story?

Geez.. you can't trust anyone anymore.. I have a neighbor who did a quote on doing some work on my house. Well ... he happened to see that in one of my bathrooms I have some pot growing.. He used that to get more money out of me ..and he smokes pot... i didn't give it to him but then he came back after I fired him and started yelling out that I had better quit growing MARIJUANNA on my third floor. humm well to me it is easy to grow so i pulled up the plants. What a jerk. of course I am in Anderson Indiana... geez.. you have to stay to yourself here... I have'nt met any NORML folks in this town...poor Billy Pine.. not a loyal / trustworthy bone in his body..

I'd snitch if it suited my agenda. Example: go to prison or rat out somebody you hate. I'd name names for sure. But it's all hypothetical, I keep my hands clean. Well I have been known to do "business," but only with good people. We'd never get caught. The cops usually look the other way when it comes to weed and mushrooms. At least up here.

I don't even like hypothetical snitches. It may be on your hypothetical agenda but are you prepared for the hypothetical consequences. Don't even joke about this topic - the consequences for the hypothetical victims are beyond contemplation.

I don't even like hypothetical snitches. It may be on your hypothetical agenda but are you prepared for the hypothetical consequences. Don't even joke about this topic - the consequences for the hypothetical victims are beyond contemplation.

my point exactly..."hypothetical" snitches better have "hypothetical" weapons cause when you snitch on me your gonna get what you deserve..not just me but on anyone..IF your a snitch you WILL get beat down...sorry but theres no way around it

thanks Stoner. I can't believe people can joke about this issue. I would run a mile from anyone I even suspected of being a snitch, but only after I had given them some hypothetical treatment for their dis-ease. A snitch is like a friggin cancer - the only way to get rid of them is to cut them out and throw em to the pigs. Friggin pig fodder!!!!!!!!!

I had a few run ins with snitches back in highschool. When cops would arrest a kid for dealing they would give them a choice to become a police informant, and just get a small fine, or take the full charge. Well needless to say many decided to become snitches. One of those was a very well known guy in school, that no one would ever have thought that he would become a snitch. Well a few of us got ratted on and we found out who did it. Needless to say we took care of it.:sasmokin:

one time this guy at my job i used to work at (manager at walgreens) well he was the assistant manager at the time and i guess he thought if he knocked me off he would get the position...but anyway it was litterally my first week on the job and my rent was due at the end of the week.....i went out for my break and smoked a blunt in my car came back in and i was informed i was fired for getting intoxicated and going into work....and as the dude told me i was fired guess who was standing behind him saying "look at his eyes i told you he was smoking"....so pretty much i made a assload of invisible money that i couldnt take with me.....i couldnt make my rent and me and my girl got kicked out....immediately after this happed i went right the fuck to walgreens and threw that dude an infinite number of hands...i pulled him over the counter...i threw him back over...i tried to throw him through it but failed.....
if you fuck with my life in such a drmatic way by being a snitch i WILL take you out no questions asked....the real reason i was so pissed is because my girlfriend of 4 years and me had nowhere to go...sure i can make it on the streets ive done been there and ive done it....but i couldnt imagine her doing such a thing.....this is why i delivered such a beating to this guy, you fuck with my life, you fuck with my family, you fuck with my love...and i will flip your whole world as you know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom