Snowboarding blazed?

Fight2Legalize

yea so me and some of my tokin buddies are goin snowboarding during christmas break. The last time i went was 3 years ago when i didnt smoke. But now we are planning on getting blazed every chance we get up there. Any of yall ever board blazed? How is it? feel free to tell some stories. I cant fuckin wait.:rocker:

snowboarding high is really fun. But if you're still new to weed and haven't smoked in a long time, go on some smaller hills. I know it looks dumb but it's better than risking a large jump or a big hill.

Dude it's the best. Last time I went high as hell. The speed and the wind is a trip, and if you have an mp3 player i suggest u use it, that makes i even better. Nothing like hitting a huge jump and listenin to the grateful dead.

I would just suggest to go with a common area for you, if not, then maybe one without so many trees (the weed ones are fine though)

;)

Kittyloaf said:
Like any other generally risky activity, I'm gonna be mom here and tell you that you probably shouldn't. I've fished 4 stoned folks out of pools after they insisted they were fine to swim, only to start thrashing and flailing 5 seconds later... it's not fun, and god forbid you hurt yourself.

I came extremely close to breaking my neck snowboarding, and that was sober. I'd say, hold the smoking off until afters. Oh, and please, please, please wear a helmet. You look like a square, but I'd be dead without one.
damn...are u sure those people could swim in the first place kitty?? ive swam many times high. hell i used to surf high everyday.if you know how to swim, you know how to swim. its not like you should forget. thats crazy.

well, my first time high I was by a creek. I kept imagining how bad it would be to fall in. If it was their first time high, they could have easily been unable to swim well.

yea sure, i just try to me alittle extra careful when i snowboard blazed, easy to get both snowblind + speedblind = crash. Im going to salt lake city, 'heavenly' or whatever i think the place is called. i im crazy about snowboarding, if there's anyone on here that's from around there or will be there the week after new years pm me!

I dont know abot snowboarding, had a bad experience as a kid. a tree jumped in front of me. But i have gotten high before i go and bodyboard. Its a great feeling. As long as you know the sport or activity your doing and its dangers, than you'll be fine. When i was high it was also misty out on the water, now that was a trip!

I ride all the time and I've been doing so for the past 10 years. I just love the fuckin snow and the feeling you get when you ride the pow pow. I do not ever snowboard stoned. You gotta be alert each second when you ride, you gotta know where you are going and you gotta have full control if you wanna land decent shit. Peace

I ski and wow I would be too scared to do it high. With the slopes and the speed I don't think it's the best ideal. My friend skied right into the side of a mountain and his nose looks all fucked up now. you should just enjoy the slope and smoke when you get back.

Back
Top Bottom