So Ironic, but so great, Munchies

HappyOneHit

So smoked two bowls with some friends last night, then we went to a concert which just sucked. Couple of friends of mine noticed I was high and told me I had a "look". Apparently I just stand off all cool and stuff when I'm stoned, haha it was great.

The best part is after the concert we went to the school caf to get something to drink and we spied some munchie by frito lay! Bought them and went back to the dorm, next thing I know the bag is gone and I'm watching Stella and just laughing. It was one of the best nights being high ever, I love Munchies!:Rasta:

you know what sucks, I dont get the munchies all the time. Do you think different weed has that effect on you or me? but damn food tastes 10x better when you have the munchies and your high... mmmmmmm

i love the munchies man, but everthing taste different when your hig. then I just test tasting everthing in the fridge its fun. what i hate about the munchies though is that if you also have cotten mouth whatever you just ate will stay in your mouth for hella long taste will stay in your mouth for hella long

hell yeah munchies are the shit but what really sux is 7-11 closed down by me so know more slurppies man im pissed i love mcdonalds i can blow like 20 bucks on the dollar menu alone when im baked ohh sooo good

Lucas said:
Yeah, having the munchies is great. I usually go to 7-11 and grab 2 bags of Munchies and a cherry slurpy . But it does suck when you get really hungry, go to mcdonalds and end up blowing 20 bucks. I did that yesterday, and man i wish i had that 20 bucks now :grinjoint:

damn i'm so high now i'd love to go spent 15€ at burgerking, never spent moren than 7 or 8€ (always thought i stayed hungry hehe)... but i have to go to class now :straightface: :rollingeyes:

420mehn said:
I remember this one time... I had a bad case of the munchies and made myself some toast... And then as I was walking out of the kitchen I saw a box of lucky charms.... And I took a handfull and put the cerial on the toast. It tasted good at the time, but now... What the hell was up with that?!? Lol. Wow, munchies can do crazy shit to your appetite
Oh yeah I know, I love what crazy things sound good when you're stoned, last night I got some dasani rasperry water and hot chocolate with 3 cookies, it was sooo good. You wouldn't think the water would go well, but it really cleared up the sweetness of the other two. The crazy urges you get are like a pregnant woman when she's hungry.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom