So its my first time making hash.

Brett2theMax

And here it is.
STA70528.JPG

What is the pile of shit next to the hash? I know there is a little trim in it but it is just shit that settled to the bottom that I worked towards the middle. My thought is I got 2 different grades of hash here. Not sure though, and didn't know you could with Iso hash.

Brett2theMax said:
And here it is.
STA70528.JPG

What is the pile of shit next to the hash? I know there is a little trim in it but it is just shit that settled to the bottom that I worked towards the middle. My thought is I got 2 different grades of hash here. Not sure though, and didn't know you could with Iso hash.

i was in the room when he was makeing it, well in the chat room

What ever it is you get high off of it.

Edit:Both are good.

2nd Edit: I love hash.

No minds. I put trim from 2 plants in a jar full of rubbing alcohol for a few weeks shaking it every day for a min or so. Then you strain out all the trim I put mine in a huge pan so the liquid was spread out thin as possable, still was deep though because I had 40 Oz of Iso. I sturred it in circles after I saw stuff settleing to the bottom, so I worked it all into the middle slowly and that is how I got the Iguana shit. The black was the verry end of the liquid. The black is better than the green. The green is kindof a brow color now, I worked it around because essentially it was a powerder. Now its kindof a compressed little thing, not sure what to call it.

Hope you are reading this little bro, when I come back to visit you'll have to hit this.

Hash.JPG

This is what it all ended up like.

I have actually made myself some ghetto hash!! I grinded up a whole shit load of stems and roaches and it actually turned out alright...Yours looks a lot better though! But you can always use your left over stems and shit like that...Put the shit to good use!!:cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

i just boil out the alcohol right away straining the weed with coffee filters and rubbing alcohol. It works just like that, except mine is always that tarry kinda hash.

Sensimilla85 said:
I have actually made myself some ghetto hash!! I grinded up a whole shit load of stems and roaches and it actually turned out alright...Yours looks a lot better though! But you can always use your left over stems and shit like that...Put the shit to good use!!:cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

I've started eating my stems for some reason. They taste good and its like chewing on a toothpick.

Back
Top Bottom