Sog Grow - Soil - Multiple Feminised Kush strains

BigBudLilBud

Hi all, starting a sog grow. I have done a couple of little grows before in wardrobes and a tent but never quite manage to get enough to last until the next harvest so I am going to try a sog grow.

I will be using a 250hps in the flower room and 2 x 23w cfl in an old pc box for cuttings and hopefully a bonsai mum, or seeds depending on how well it goes. They will be started in those tiny 2 inch pots and moved to 5 inch pots for flower. I have multiple fans although the fan in the picture is just a desktop fan for now and will increase fan size as needed. I havnt got any extractor fans but have had no problems on previous grows, Im assuming this is because I am only using a 250w hps and temps stay around 27 degrees with lights on and the tent is left open around the bottom to let more air through.

Strains started are Original Sensible Sweet Kush feminised and World of Seeds Northern Lights X Big Bud feminised. The seeds that I have on order are Dinafem Feminised OG Kush, More Original Sweet kush and Strain Hunters Money Maker (Medicinal).

Im hoping to start some of the other seeds on Wednesday when they are delivered and will put them in the pc box on a 18/6 schedule, My plan is to get them going in the pc box to the point that I can take cuttings from them, then move the seeded plants into the flower room to make space for cuttings and hopefully a suitable bonsai mum from the sweet kush strain for future cuttings. Once the system is up and running I am hoping to add 2 vegged cuttings every 2 weeks into the flower room so that I can be high from now until the end of time. I will also try and save as much of the leaves as possible from the sweet kush strain to make a nice block of hash once I have harvested enough of them, I will be using the silk screen method.
:Namaste:

The soil that I use is J Arthur Bowers Multi purpose and the feed is a multi purpose feed.
20150511_180931.jpg

Here is the pc box
20150511_180643.jpg

The grow room, sorry for quality that will improve
20150511_181649.jpg

Here are the first 2, they are 20 days from seed around 5 inches tall and I have just switched the lights to 12/12
20150511_181540.jpg

20150511_181602.jpg

I hope I have filled this out correctly and that all info is there, If I have missed anything please do tell and also any advice along the way will be greatly appreciated. Also I will try to update and add photos on Mondays so that there are regular and consistent updates.

Seeds arrived 13th May. Started 1 x Dinafem OG Kush, 1 x Heavyweight Dream Machine (unsure about strain, came as free seed with order), 1 x Strain Hunters Money Maker and 1 more Original Sensible Sweet Kush. Will start more seedlings next week.

First 2 are looking better each day, trimmed suckers etc, will upload more pics when they are more established.

Also started 7 Afghani regular seeds but they are in a greenhouse at another location, fingers crossed for some females. Will post some pics if they manage to flourish (UK weather, so who knows)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom