Soil - 300W Mars LED - Sweet Fast Bud #2 Auto Fem

Day 63 from seed - Day 43 flowering

Ups, I guess I forgot to update yesteday :loopy:

Noticed some yellowing in trichomes, this is exactly where I wanna harvest! :yahoo: Have flusher with 10l of water, left inside without any ligt for 2 days. Took SCROG net off, now I had a chance to look around and I was surprised!

Right, so 2 more days until harvest. Enjoy :circle-of-love:

IMG_102239.JPG

IMG_102439.JPG

From all sides
IMG_104138.JPG

IMG_103937.JPG

IMG_104040.JPG

IMG_104235.JPG

Main cola
IMG_103134.JPG

IMG_103436.JPG

IMG_106035.JPG

IMG_103839.JPG

IMG_105436.JPG

Happy growing :Namaste:

Hey Oful! Looks like we are in almost the same phase! I put mine in the dark yesterday for 2 days. Great buds man! :thumb::love::Namaste:

Day 12 of Vegging

Hi there guys, I guess it's been a while without pictures. :high-five:

She's doing pretty good, I think she loves the new pot. I have measured ph couple days ago (6-7ph) by measuring the runoff, I have watered her pretty badly back than, haven't watered ever since.

Everything is pretty much the same, still waiting to get new fan to fight that heat off (30c~), not using any nutes as doesn't look necessary, leaves are pretty dark, not too dark.

I might give her some nutes next week or perhaps this week, I'll see how she will react to them. will proboably feed 1/4 of required amount. :loopy:

Here are some pics.

20160924_130029.jpg

20160924_130032.jpg

20160924_130051.jpg
20160924_130353.jpg

Happy growing :Namaste:
Wow that is some fast growth! Im around the same time and I just have a second pair of leaves coming up? Wonder if I'm doing something wrong...

Wow that is some fast growth! Im around the same time and I just have a second pair of leaves coming up? Wonder if I'm doing something wrong...

That depends on many factors: Genetics. Some plants just do not grow that fast. Lights. What lights do you have? Soil. Temperature. Do not worry she will catch up. :love: :Namaste:

That depends on many factors: Genetics. Some plants just do not grow that fast. Lights. What lights do you have? Soil. Temperature. Do not worry she will catch up. :love: :Namaste:
Hi Tomula! Thanks for your reply. It's my very first grow. I'm using coco perlite mix, general hydroponics trio and under a 300w Galaxy hydro led. I'm thinking of starting a grow journal here to get some feedback..I'm only 10-14 days into the grow. Temperatures are around 21-26 Celsius and humidity is between 45 and 65.

Hi Tomula! Thanks for your reply. It's my very first grow. I'm using coco perlite mix, general hydroponics trio and under a 300w Galaxy hydro led. I'm thinking of starting a grow journal here to get some feedback..I'm only 10-14 days into the grow. Temperatures are around 21-26 Celsius and humidity is between 45 and 65.
Oh yeah they are northern lights from Sending Seeds

Oh yeah they are northern lights from Sending Seeds

Nice, the journal is a great thing as many ppl can watch your plant with you, it helped me at first. It sounds good to me, do not overwater and let her grow some she will be building roots. Also read, read, read, that's what helped me the most. Have a good one! :love: :Namaste:

Sorry to keep you waiting, I guess I am way to busy lately :sleep:

A little late this time. She was Harvested on Day 64 from seed - Day 44 flowering.

After reading about 48h of darkness, a lot of people said this was a rumor and it made sense, so I decided to make it 24h istead.

Yield size isn't what I was expecting, but I love the bud, it gives me this uplifting/relaxed/I am on top of the world kind of high ;) After drying it weights 20g~, obviously there is just a little bit missing, should be about 21-22g :rollit:

Here are some of her latest pictures.

IMG_106436.JPG

IMG_106934.JPG

IMG_107646.JPG

IMG_108137.JPG

IMG_108342.JPG

Thanks for everyone that supported me, I really enjoyed this, happy growing :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks a lot! But that's exactly what is scaring me, that I will mess up at some point and will end up with poor yield :cheesygrinsmiley: . I love how short and bushy she is, the bottom branches are already slowly streatching to the top, it looks like this LED penetrates quite nicely.

Haven't seen any improvement on the sickness since yesterday, maybe flush helped maybe it will develop slowly. It's just on the new bottom branches leaves, couple of them. 4-5 and just tips. The one in the picture looks the worst, so I guess it's not a really big deal. I'll just keep watching as you sayd. Thanks for passing by Tomula :Namaste:

by the way, any ideas how to decrease soil ph? I keep on watering with lower ph water, but runoff is still quite big. I dont have a fancy stuff and never have I played with ph before so I just add some lime juices in water to decrease ph to a 6-7 and then water. Runoff is still at 8.

Dude....10 Australian dollars worth of PH down....why hasn't anyone suggested the ACTUAL way to drop PH? Followed your whole grow. Love your stuff. But. Drop temps to below 30 deg celcius...too high for later on my man. 25 optimal for good growth. Another thing. Dude get your PH Downnnnn!!!! Its 7 on average....that's so below optimal absorption of nutes that you are effectively dropping your yield everyday by having ph higher than 6.5 as that is the optimal for later flowering. 6.1 6.2 is for veg. Stop being cheap and using vinegar and lime. Just buy 10 dollars worth of legit ph down? I still don't understand why NO ONE HAS SUGGESTED THIS?!?!?!?!?

Apart from all that, mega props for doing so god damn well, considering you don't even have the most relevant tools.

Good luck buddy!

Back
Top Bottom