Solar panel

Burnzie

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm currently on my first indoor grow
And have set up a solar panel running a 4inch PC fan in the tent, it's running like a beast! And it's free!!
My only concern is its sucking up more light then it's worth?? My plants do seem to be affected but no idea on this
Anyone ever done or know anyone who has done this before??
image11405.jpg

That's it set up let me know please
Many thanks

Why would it effect your plants, I am confused. :hmmmm: The solar panel is just absorbing light that is freely available and converting it back into the source to operate the fan. If you believe it may be blocking reflected light from the tent sides, try mounting it above the light fixture, should still gather enough light to power the fan.

Sorry just looked back on last post and there's a typing error, it's ment to say they don't seem to be affected.
Regards to solar panel and light issues i am referring to the idea of the panel sucking up lumens..! I have no idea how much it's absorbing in light to how much electricity it's pumping out I'm sure I could work it out but I have no idea on the panel and what it runs at.

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm currently on my first indoor grow
And have set up a solar panel running a 4inch PC fan in the tent, it's running like a beast! And it's free!!
My only concern is its sucking up more light then it's worth?? My plants do seem to be affected but no idea on this
Anyone ever done or know anyone who has done this before??
image11405.jpg

That's it set up let me know please
Many thanks

I dont think the system is affecting your plants..Even I am using similar system and it works properly..

Back
Top Bottom