some purple weed, pretty sweet

ilikebike

sup guys i picked up this z not to long ago and some of the buds got real dark dark purple on the leaves and hair. got the oz for 230$ so its not bad. Got me real fucked up tho.

The ounce
Picture_0872.jpg

Look at the purple on some of the buds to the right
Picture_0902.jpg

Purple leaves, purple hair!!
Picture_0883.jpg

Picture_0891.jpg

2 gram blunt i rolled, Got so fuckin high off of it
Picture_0912.jpg

INjoy

Yes...I have a picture of my 1/8th blunt on my cell phone ill try and get it on here...they fuck you up pritty good though....purple hairs means its good shit Ive had it many times...got wasted..

the strain probobly isnt purple, but it was probobly grown/cured in cold temps. which gives bud the purple color.either way it looks like good bud and you have enough to last you a while.have fun with it.

ilikebike said:
yeah its deff purple if u look at it up close its purple looks gray in the pics tho , sorry cutie ill never do it again
only purple i saw was dead leaves bro.. we had some shit a few weeks ago where the hairs were purple and the leaves were brown

I think the only reason why it is pruple is due to stress. You can make many plants have pruple on them by making them cold, ultimately it hurts the plant and is only a cosmetic feature. Just thought I would throw that one out there, that is why it is so sparcely purplized.

that look's like my purple hmm, :) haha check the bud's arent compacted cause i use straight flourscent's its a purple haze i had to sex with a red hair skunk. not all of it turns purple. like 50% or so.

Sick ive had bud with spots on it.

Hey.. can't we all just get along?

Purple.. schmurple.. it's all good.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Hey I bougth the same exact fucking scale you got today, lol, got it at an Oriental 99 cent store for 30 bucks.

looks like the leaves r tinted.... shoot an oz of real yurp cost 400-500 at the clubs. u can always sell it and say it is purple only to rookies tho!

Back
Top Bottom