Some questions about a grow

Pandaman

I don't have a digital camera to upload pics so I hope a description of my situation will be enough.

I am growing some bag seed in a diy Deep Water Culture system. I know from descriptions of the leaf color and shape and from photos that my plants are Indica plants primarily.

My question is this : How can I tell if my plants are dwarfs?

I have looked at the grows on this site and I have noticed that my plants are nowhere near as tall as any of the ones I see on here. My plants are almost 4 weeks old and are barely 11 inches tall. They have tons of dark green, wide, leaves and are very bush like. I am growing them under 2 4' t5 light fixtures that produce about 20k lumens. The leaves are all very large and the plants seem very healthy, except for a minor amount of damage on some of the oldest leaves that was caused by a ph imbalance in the second week of growing.

Thank you all for your time and help,
Pandaman

are the plants 4 weeks into bloom or veg? if its veg then your about where you should be. you get a lot of rapid growth once they go into bloom.

Your seeds could have come from a strain like "lowryder" or a strain that just doesn't get tall.

100% Indica doesn't get that tall anyway. The tall ones are like Northern Lights that are a Indica/Satica mix. My Northern Lights are about 20 to 28 inches tall at 4 weeks.

The plants are almost 4 weeks into veg. I am assuming then that I have little to worry about as long as I have healthy looking plants with thick foilage.

Thank you for the info,
Pandaman

Back
Top Bottom