Sounds stupid but feeding plants kool-aid?

damnyourhot

a friend of mine is a old time grower he still refuzes to part with his co2 tanks even lmao -

anyways he said somthing once about feeding kool-aid to plants maybe its a tricky way to make a basic plant look like a purple one or somthing im not sure but i was wondering since i dont have any nuts left myself and im in the 5week of flowering what would be the harm in using some mixed kool-aid to feed my plant a lil bit

i have in the past weeks fed it punch kool-aid diluted - and even gave it some diluted sprite it didnt show any signs of not liking it and it didnt get any signs of plant leave stress or anything

i was wondering if i did use it some more if that would be okay or help it grow more since it is after all sugar right and if i did would i be causing nut /root burning using strong mix of the koolaid ? im not going to spray it on the leaves of course but just pour some in around the base and make sure to clense with freash water later so i dont make everything nasty and sticky ....

i will do a few searchs on this too see if anyone else has done this or not -

i may try the sugar yeast water in 2liter bottle trick for adding some co2 as well

COOL AID? man that is really out of the box thinking. but i dont really know if it will hurt them or not (i´m thinking it will at some point) but i have heard that peeing in your vegging plants pot that thats a high N okay fertilizer.

peace out.
Afghan grow

The only ingredient in Kool-Aid that is of any benefit is the suger. Cut out the Kool-Aid and use unsweetened pineapple juice or molasses instead. :peace:

i spray with a product made by earth juice called catalyst...it has molasses in it. i am in the 5th week of flowering, and ,my flowering area smells sweet. I do not have any weed smell at all.

how long should I flower? It is hard for me to see inside the trachs, even with my kids microscope,and I have 2 magnify glasses?

Ok two ?s first of all i read on here that peeing in your plant will help it out? so your kinda gonna smoke your own pee? oh and another one ok what about using mineral water? would that help or?

Ok two ?s first of all i read on here that peeing in your plant will help it out? so your kinda gonna smoke your own pee? oh and another one ok what about using mineral water? would that help or?

The small amount of Nitrogen that your urine contains is not worth it. Your urine also contains varying levels of salts, the build-up of which is harmful to the plant.

Mineral water should be fine. :peace:

lol i figured urine must not be that good because if you cant drink it why would you smoke it, i think im gonna use mineral water plus i love to drink it. thanks for the help RooRman

sprite??? wtf dude, for now on ask on here if you can give it to your plants... I'm a lil worried your gonna go pour some bleach in your nute tank or something....

sprite??? wtf dude, for now on ask on here if you can give it to your plants... I'm a lil worried your gonna go pour some bleach in your nute tank or something....

Again, Sprite is nothing but simple syrup, carbonated water, and flavorings. The only thing of any benefit is the sugar in the simple syrup. I argue that one should simply cut out all the unnecessary flavorings and use something like unsweetened pineapple juice or molasses. However, feeding your plant a little Sprite is a far cry from dousing them in bleach.

Please also keep in mind that no form of sugar is a substitute for fertilizer, as it contains no vital macro or micro nutrients. :peace:

seeing that were talking about things that might help your plants, does anyone know of something that actually does and its proven? besides pee, kool aid, and sprite..

I don't understand the question. Of course there are many products that are proven to help your plants, how else would we grow them? :peace:

As I said before, molasses and unsweetened pineapple juice are excellent household sources of simple sugars.

You can make (instead of buy) emulsions from fish and kelp, but your house will never smell quite the same afterwards. :peace:

i can see the kool aid giving it the flowers some color. i wouldn't expect a drastic color (purple haze) but it should def give a notice. even just water and food coloring. i've seen an experiment where a flower being watered in dyed water soaks up some of the color into its petals.

urine is sterile, neutral, and high enough in nitrogen that its an awesome fertilizer you dont have to pay for except in the water you drink. just remember to DILUTE IT. urine will burn plants.

I would have a hard time explaining to my girlfriend why I wake up in the middle of the night and piss into the tent :smokin: I might just quit buying Earth Juice nutes and start pissing and shitting right into my Habitat44 :nicethread:

I would have a hard time explaining to my girlfriend why I wake up in the middle of the night and piss into the tent :smokin: I might just quit buying Earth Juice nutes and start pissing and shitting right into my Habitat44 :nicethread:

lmao i like the pissing and shitting part! i can i can picture someone in my head crouching trying to take a dump on their plant lol would the shit be good for it?

Back
Top Bottom